Problem with MLS DP system?

Hi all,

New here; created an account because I desperately want to get this question sorted out.

I'm playing an MLS campaign in FM15 and chose the SJ Earthquakes. I'm a big fan personally and I thought it would be really fun to see the combination of Garcia, Innocent and Wondo on the field (just like SJ is doing in real life right now). However, when I went to register my team for the beginning of the regular season it told me I couldn't have more than 2 designated players. No big deal, I thought. I'll just go figure out how to buy a third slot (just like SJ did in real life) but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Sometimes FM's menus are too confusing for my simple brain so maybe I just missed it but I couldn't find any help online either. I eventually gave up and registered just Wondo and Garcia and it all became moot the next week anyway when Innocent broke his leg in training and went on season-ending IR. But I would really like to find a way to resolve this so I can get this trio working together.

Thanks!

Hi all,

New here; created an account because I desperately want to get this question sorted out.

I'm playing an MLS campaign in FM15 and chose the SJ Earthquakes. I'm a big fan personally and I thought it would be really fun to see the combination of Garcia, Innocent and Wondo on the field (just like SJ is doing in real life right now). However, when I went to register my team for the beginning of the regular season it told me I couldn't have more than 2 designated players. No big deal, I thought. I'll just go figure out how to buy a third slot (just like SJ did in real life) but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Sometimes FM's menus are too confusing for my simple brain so maybe I just missed it but I couldn't find any help online either. I eventually gave up and registered just Wondo and Garcia and it all became moot the next week anyway when Innocent broke his leg in training and went on season-ending IR. But I would really like to find a way to resolve this so I can get this trio working together.

Thanks!

It can be found in the Boardroom under Overview. There is an option to 'Add an extra Designated Player slot'

Archived