Job Application

Click on the team and go to their main page then on the top there is usually some sort of "view job offer" button which you can click, this brings up a pop-up box with the job and there is an apply button at the bottom of the box if you can apply.

As a test can you click on the actual club that you want to make the application with, then hover over the first drop down box which should be titled 'overview'.

In the list that comes up there should be something titled 'view job offer' (as per Cougar2010's advice) and when you then click on that it should detail the objectives and expectations of the job and allow you to apply for it. Other than that I do what Hunt3r has described, on your left hand side of the screen there should be under 'Staff' a 'job security' page I think and that should list all the available jobs and under review/insecure/etc jobs.

That way you can easily see what jobs are going or what jobs could be coming up then apply for them as per the above.

Many thanks for getting back to me.

I still have a problem here. In the overview menu I do not have a 'view job offer' drop down whenever I try for whatever job is available. In addition the job security page only shows clubs for Germany, even though it suggests that all nations should be shown. This suggests to me that either my settings are corrupt or my game itself has become corrupt too. Am i able to or should I download another version?

Found the root of the problem.

When loading a saved game, before 'taking control', I discover that there is a button on the screen 'manageable teams'. Somehow my default was to German sides only. Therefore, when applying for jobs anywhere but Germany there was no drop down in the overview menu or any other option. Clearly I had not applied for jobs in Germany, can't think why!

Someone should consider taking this button off the front screen and only be changeable once you have taken control.

Archived