Can't advertise for coaches

I have room for more coaches, and need them, as players are complaining of having little one on one time.

Yet as I advertised in pre-season but did not act on the applicants who came through, it means the option to post the ads again are greyed out.

The staff information in my inbox is now too old to access and has been deleted. I've tried going direct to former players, or favoured personnel who have become staff, but non want a coach position.

As I play LLM rules I don't want to just click of reams of staff and cherry pick the best.

Any ideas?

Probably a silly question but are the original job adverts still running? Unfortunately for us LLM types there is a bug where job adverts only produce one set of applicants.

This has been doing my head in for quite some time also. Fortunately, last night I finally figured it out. What you have to do is go to the job center, find the job you advertised for, highlight it, and a button shows up at the bottom that says "Remove". That'll stop the advertisement, after which you can readvertise the job.

It's a little bit clunky. It'd be nice if there was some defined limit to how long a job is advertised for. Maybe it could be a default time period such as two months, maybe we could have the option to select how long the job is advertised for, or when the message shows up with the list of applicants, a button that says, "Hey, none of these guys are what I want, readvertise the job please."

This has been doing my head in for quite some time also. Fortunately, last night I finally figured it out. What you have to do is go to the job center, find the job you advertised for, highlight it, and a button shows up at the bottom that says "Remove". That'll stop the advertisement, after which you can readvertise the job.

It's a little bit clunky. It'd be nice if there was some defined limit to how long a job is advertised for. Maybe it could be a default time period such as two months, maybe we could have the option to select how long the job is advertised for, or when the message shows up with the list of applicants, a button that says, "Hey, none of these guys are what I want, readvertise the job please."

Hi Awul,

I'm in job centre and look at the clubs and the positions they are advertising - is this the page you mean? Specifically what do you mean by 'find the job you advertised for'? Is that something specific that can be found?

Cheers,

Nick

Great, thanks for that, Awul. Found my ads, highlighted and removed and advertised again. So yes Barside they were still running.

In previous additions the assistant would ask if you wanted to continue the ad, not anymore.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

Great, thanks for that, Awul. Found my ads, highlighted and removed and advertised again. So yes Barside they were still running.

In previous additions the assistant would ask if you wanted to continue the ad, not anymore.

Anyway, onwards and upwards!

That's the bug, the game seems to forget about the adverts after the first batch of applicants.

Archived