Southampton: Kristopher Scott

Stoke City: Dan Arlow

Sunderland: Milo Ramirez

Swansea City: Alex Wallace

Spurs: George Dale

West Bromwich Albion: Dave Ross

West Ham: Jim Woodward

Let me know if anyone sees any problems with their players,

I will be providing two updates a year, one on 31st January, after any transfers, and then another at the end of the season, when I will be asking you for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd players of the season for the awards.

Hopefully 1st update tonight or tomorrow morning.

PREMIERSHIP WONDERKIDS

End of Season One 2014/2015

Arsenal: Luigi Yepes – ProfileStats – Having only made a total of 8 appearances for his club, with an average rating of 6.91, I feel Luigi can feel lucky to have already made his senior debut for his country. He now has two caps to his name with an average rating of 6.80

Aston Villa: Joe Hurst-May – ProfileStats – Joe actually made 5 substitute appearances for Aston Villa, although the stats only say 1 as the rest were late appearances where not much happened. I February, Joe was loaned to Watford in the championship for two months and made a total of 13 appearances, with one assist, Watford wanted to extend the loan but Joe rejected. Yet to make his senior debut, Joe does have 11 U21 caps to his name.

Burnley: Stanley Retter – ProfileStats – Stanley made a total of 10 appearances for Burnley this season, with one assist and an average rating of 6.74. A move may be on the cards for the 8 times U21 capped Frenchman as he is reportedly unhappy at his lack of first team appearances for the Clarets.

Chelsea: Jose Souza Junior – ProfileStats – Scoring one goal in 3 appearances was as far as Jose’s senior career has got to so far however, with 50 goals in 59 reserve fixtures and 11 goals in 13 Brazil U21 caps, the future looks bright for the 6ft Brazilian.

Crystal Palace: Matthew Schneider – ProfileStats – A total of 22 appearances for the Eagles this season, albeit 8 from the bench, brought an average rating of 6.74 along with one assist for the 6ft 6 Israeli, however he could not stop his club from falling to the second tier of the English League Structure. He has gone on to get 6 caps for Israel, the joint second highest of our youngsters, with a respectable 6.87 rating.

Everton: Connor McGregor - ProfileStats - 8 appearances this season for the Irish winger, bringing about a return of 2 goals and an average rating of 6.90. His 4 caps for Ireland have brought about no goals but a good rating of 7.07 from them. All of his 8 appearances came in the Capital One Cup, where his team were victors over West Brom in the final. Could this be the first of many silverware for the talented youngster.

Hull City: Micah Schneider – ProfileStats – Micah’s 3 appearances for Hull this season, brought around a poor return of 6.20, as his club was ultimately relegated from the Premiership. His 5 caps for Israel did not bring around much more luck with a return of 6.35.

Leicester City: Oliver George – ProfileStats – 27 appearances with an average rating of 6.61 for Leicester found George to be our last wonderkid relegated from the Premier League. Although this summer could be a busy one for the 11 times capped U21 Englishmen as there is lot of reported interest in his services.

Liverpool: Bosko Jagjit – ProfileStats – 9 appearances for Bosko, with a return of only 6 conceded, is a good starting season for our 4 times capped Croatian. This also included 5 clean sheets, 1 yellow card and an average rating of 7.12. Only one goal conceded in his 4 caps for Croatia with a PotM award, an average rating of 7.22 concluded this season.

Manchester City: Derrick Porritt – ProfileStats – Starting at the richest club in the Premiership is always going to be a struggle for a home grown player (Just ask Michael Johnson..) but having made 2 appearances in the cup, with one assist, and an average rating of 6.55 was enough for Roy Hodgson to hand Derrick 3 England caps, with a return of 2 assists and a 7.00 average rating.

Manchester United: George Smith – ProfileStats – 8 cup appearances for George with a return of 1 goal was enough for Van Gaal to hand a start to the player in the FA Cup Final against Newcastle. Although George only managed a rating of 6.60, his hands were on the trophy come the final whistle. During the season, George was also handed 2 U21 England Caps.

Newcastle United: Christopher Hatton – ProfileStats – Labelled as the next Michael Owen, we could have been forgiven for thinking that we had a gem on our hands here, however, I believe the title was given due to the fact that 3 months were spent on the physio’s table, limiting Hatton’s appearances to one cup game. Hopefully this will change next season.

QPR: David Silver – ProfileStats – Knee Tendonitis meant that David spent 5 months off the field this season, which meant that he was only able to make 8 appearances for QPR this season, with 5 of them coming off the bench.

Southampton: Kristopher Scott – ProfileStats – 40 goals in 59 Reserve appearances was not enough for Ronald Koeman to give Kristopher a run in the 1st team, with only 5 substitute appearances for the Englishmen. One U21 cap may also mean that Scott may have to move away to be noticed a bit more.

Stoke City: Dan Arlow – Profile - Stats – 30 appearances in total for our Right Winger, the highest of all the Wonderkids kids brought a return of 4 goals, 3 assists and an average rating of 7.04. This wasn’t enough for Roy Hodgson however (Look at Derrick Porritt) and he only made 3 U21 appearances with 2 goals. Surely a call up to the senior squad is coming soon?!

Sunderland: Milo Ramirez – ProfileStats – 6 appearance for the Black Cats brought a return of 1 goal and 1 assist, with an average rating of 6.82. However Milo has made his space in the Nicaragua National Team with 3 caps. 3 months out with a broken ankle may explain the lack of appearances.

Swansea City: Alex Wallace – ProfileStats – 4 goals and 4 assists in 24 games for the Swans is a very respectable first season for the Scottish youngster. Valued at £13.25 million, he is the highest valued player of the lot, and to cap it all off he is the second highest capped player with 6 caps and one goal for the Tartan Army.

Spurs: George Dale – ProfileStats – Another player that managed to force his way into the England Squad despite only played 1 cup appearance for Spurs. He has however been in good form for his club’s reserve side.

West Bromwich Albion: Dave Ross – ProfileStats – Getting Ben Foster out of the starting line up was always going to be a hard job for Dave. However, he did manage to get 12 appearances under his belt, conceding 16, as he cemented his place as the understudy, pushing Boaz Myhill into the Reserves. He has been given 8 caps for Canada, which is the most of our youngsters, conceding just 4 goals.

West Ham: Jim Woodward – ProfileStats – Having made no appearances for West Ham this season, he was promptly moved out on loan to Hull, where he then made 0 appearances. Tough season for our 1 time capped England U21 star. Hopefully next season will see some appearances.

Premier League table - Everyone's Contract - Everyone's Stats

Please can everyone get their votes in for player of the season, I need a top 3 from everyone. Just send it to me in a PM. If you do not vote by Wednesday, I will knock a vote off what your player has received. If you do not vote 3 seasons in a row, I will take your player out, and stop reporting on him. Lot of work goes into this and I need to know that everyone is following. You cannot vote for your own player(s).

Please let me know if everyone is happy with this format or if you have any suggestions or improvements.

Arsenal: Luigi Yepes – ProfileStats – Having only made a total of 8 appearances for his club, with an average rating of 6.91, I feel Luigi can feel lucky to have already made his senior debut for his country. He now has two caps to his name with an average rating of 6.80

The Stats link here is linked to the wrong player.

Otherwise, pretty content with this update

Kristopher Scott - Fairly pleased with the opening season. Plenty of goals for the youth side and just starting to get some games for the 1st team.

Jim Woodward - Well, that didn't go to plan. ZERO games for two clubs is hardly a great start. Maybe he is just a slow burner.

Pm'd you my votes. :thup:

Votes sent.

1 of my guys somehow plays for England after only 2 appearances for City, and the other one plays half the games for Leicester and they get relegated ... different starts!

Just to point out..for those with players that have been relegated, I will continue to give updates like above, so they will still be eligible for player of the season wherever they play

Hey i cant send youu my pm since your box is full i think.

Sorry about that, you should now be able to do this.

PLEASE NOTE, AS STATED, YOU ARE UNABLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PLAYERS :) Please resubmit your votes if you have done this. You know who you are :lol:

Still waiting on 5 people to vote. and 2 others to resubmit their votes as they voted for themselves.

Remember if you don't vote at all, one voting point will be taken off your player! This could be pivotal come the end of the voting!!

Sorry about that, you should now be able to do this.

PLEASE NOTE, AS STATED, YOU ARE UNABLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR OWN PLAYERS :) Please resubmit your votes if you have done this. You know who you are :lol:

resubmitted (I've never been one for rules, small print, and whatnot.)

The results are in:

1st. Dan Arlow - 23 Voting points (Everyone voted for Dan apart from himself)

2nd. Alex Wallace - 16 Voting points (Most 1st place votes of 5.)

3rd. Connor McGregor - 7 Voting points (this could have gone to any from 4, but I think players liking the fact that he was the first to win silverware)

Could the owners of these players please pm me with the attributes that they would like to increase by 1. 1st gets 3, 2nd gets 2 and 3rd gets one. You can only apply +1 to each attribute, so must choose 3 or 2 separate ones depending on where you place.

I hope to have next update on Friday. depending on these people giving me a pm.

Thanks!

Any ideas on the next update mate?

Sorry busy bank holiday weekend. The season has been run (I'm not giving anything away) I think I should be able to get the update done tonight or tomorrow. I apologise.

Sorry busy bank holiday weekend. The season has been run (I'm not giving anything away) I think I should be able to get the update done tonight or tomorrow. I apologise.

No worries, looking forward to it! :applause:

Archived