Mac

I see that it is on sale here in the states for 11.99 but sure enough, only the windows logo at the bottom. Almost ordered it too, but I don't have a windows machine to run it on. I do wonder if they are going to release a mac version early or wait to work through the bugs on the pc version first

I'd imagine they will see how the market is for PC first. If they get a success on PC, then it's worth porting to Mac. If it doesn't sell well on PC, there's no point fussing with a Mac version.

That said, I hope it sells by the bucketload on both formats eventually!

I'd imagine they will see how the market is for PC first. If they get a success on PC, then it's worth porting to Mac. If it doesn't sell well on PC, there's no point fussing with a Mac version.

That said, I hope it sells by the bucketload on both formats eventually!

How do we get facepacks and everything and how do we play on Winseskin then? I'm itching to play.

• SI Staff

Early Access is being developed for PC only currently. We cannot make any promises about other platforms at this stage.

There are many users who are running the current PC version of the game on their Macs using software such as Wine though.

Will Wine etc work when I haven't even been able to download the game via Steam? Bought on Mac but there's no install button (for obvious reasons) so not sure how I can run it via Mac?

Any help at all to save my wasted £7?!!

I posted in another thread a pre-built wrapper I put together that people have had luck running: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/423335-Mac-Version?p=10269932&viewfull=1#post10269932

Good luck!

Archived