No Future Updates for FM 2015? I Guess No Future Sales for FM Then.

Are you moderators serious about this? No future updates? First off, I would like to say that before patch 15.3, I didn't have any major issues with the game. Sure, there were bugs here and there, but they did not make the game unplayable. Then came update 15.3, boy was I happy, finally the winter transfer update. But lo and behold, it was a disaster, bugs were amplified, new bugs surfaced. And now we're being told that there will be no further updates? This is the kind of after sales service we get? How do you play a proper game when a player comes to you asking for first team football when he is dropped for 1 match despite playing the full 90 minutes for the previous 4? And the reason he was dropped was because that match was inconsequential, not to mention that it was a hectic schedule. Really, no future updates? That's your only reply? Then I guess no future FMs for a lot of us then.

Please report any issues you have in the bugs forum, ideally with a save from before the issue. I know it isn't a "fix" but simply tell him you're going to play him in future. It's not disaster in the slightest.

There aren't any more updates planned. Thanks.

Archived