Sextuple! 451 / 433

So I've just won every trophy available with Liverpool (Charity Shield, Carling Cup, FA Cup, League, Champions League and World Club Championship) in season 2017/18.

Firstly, I must say thanks to Mr U Rosler, as the tactic I used was adapted from his 4132 he uploaded a while ago.

Here's some screens and I'll work out how to upload the tactic ASAP.

2hozg3a.jpg

League won on 31st March

29ypmde.jpg

P38 W35 D1 L2 GF150 something

51wzgh.jpg

All six trophy wins

Good that it seems to be working! As I said earlier they're all Rosler's player and team instructions but I just amended it to fit the players I had.

In terms of training, I just make sure I have 4star+ for all the coaches and make sure workloads are light in all categories. OI I just let my AM decide.

Obviously the tactic worked better once "fluid" status had been achieved.

Highlight for me was that Balotelli scored 60+ goals in 50 odd games haha, super realistic :cool:

did you ever switch to counter at all? i was struggling 0-0 in Belgium cup final vs AA Gent 60th minute i was worried i might lose it 1-0 so i switched to counter and hammered them 3-0 in final 30 minutes?

could be coincidence but they were all over me and i then hit them 3 times on the break to win

final stats were

AA gent 54% poss Anderlecht 46%

13 shots 6 shots on target AA gent

17 shots 4 on target Anderlecht

I don't think I've tried that tbh, but might be a good away tactic against bigger teams. In all honesty I've hardly needed to change anything thoughout the season. I got beat by Utd and Chelsea away and Utd beat me 3-1 away in the CL semi final, so I'll try counter against bigger teams away and check the results :thup:

I did find I was conceding quite a few at first, but generally relied on out scoring teams. Once It'd become fluid I found sometimes the opposition would score with every shot on target, but they'd only have 2-3, whereas I'd be having around 15 on target, usually scoring more than 2. Are you fluid yet?

Congrats on your cup final win btw :)

I don't think I've tried that tbh, but might be a good away tactic against bigger teams. In all honesty I've hardly needed to change anything thoughout the season. I got beat by Utd and Chelsea away and Utd beat me 3-1 away in the CL semi final, so I'll try counter against bigger teams away and check the results :thup:

Congrats on your cup final win btw :)

3rd Belgium cup in a row, since i switched to APex 4-4-2 i have dominated, but i drew 3 in a row, so i thought i'd try yours out so the Ai didn't get used to 1 tactic, and that's won 5 in a row including the cup final

hmm interesting, now had a 4 game losing streak?

did you ever hit a bad form with this tactic Martplfc1? it could be down to my players being unhappy because 1 player wasn't getting 1st team football (so annoying how they all care but yet if you give in they complain also)

doing nothing different it's just lost me 4 in a row, new season and just after pre-season, virtually same squad as my double winning team last season?

Sorry to hear that EM. All I would say is that it was a bit ropey until it was fluid, but I don't think I ever lost 4 in a row (I don't think I stuck with it after a poor result though and reverted back to Rosler's original 4132).

In all honesty glen is right; I do have a strong team with a couple of great regens. Maybe it's more the team than the tactic? Still getting some ridiculous results though.

think it is the team mate, Anderlecht i'm struggling with it, despite fitting all the players in the right roles

my Anderlecht team isn't the best despite winning a few trophies, we are shocking in Europe, probably equivalent to a midtable Prem team atm, the tactic is hit and miss for me now after an incredible start

Have tried this tactic with Swansea and has been very good.

Went 10 games unbeaten - beating Man Utd and Man City 1-0 at home, totalling 8 wins and 2 draws.

Also went 5 games without conceding a goal at the end of the run before a disappointing 3-2 defeat against Newcastle when I was 2-0 up.

I had very bad results with Spurs for first 6 months. I was seriously thinking I'd get the sack for the first time ever as spurs lol.

I changed a few things here and there, and ended up with a 4-2-3-1 Control, which took me from being seriously close to relegation form to 8th place in EPL and the final for the Europa.

I should add that I was continually struggling with key injuries which certainly wouldn't have helped regardless of which tactics I used. I also think it was my unluckiest half season I've ever played in terms of conceding last minute equalizers, giving away penalties, and some quite frankly ridiculous individual errors, game after game, which is not the tactics fault.

But I'd like to thank the OP for providing a base to work from which I am now happy with :)

Lol, created a wonderkid for yourself, mart? Notice your manager name is Pinnington and you have a wonderkid called Pinnington too! Not judging, I do it from time to time to add something different to a save, but wonder how realistic your results are? If you've added a wonderkid in, what else have you edited?

Archived