Two CM's on Automatic

Ok. I have a question which I could not find answered anywhere.

It is this: What will happen if you have both M © players set up as CM (Auto)?

As a background, I was thinking of a team where the CM players too turns attacking and defending as they saw fit. Would that happen if I had them both set on auto, or would they get confused and both defend or both attack???

Auto means the duty is set by your team strategy. It is not a duty in its own right.

So:

Contain - Defend

Defensive - Defend

Counter - Support (i think?)

Standard - Support (i think?)

Control - Support (might be attacking?)

Attacking - Attack

Overload - Attack

I might have 2 of the translations wrong, but hopefully you see the principle,and afraid its not what you think :)

Auto means the duty is set by your team strategy. It is not a duty in its own right.

So:

Contain - Defend

Defensive - Defend

Counter - Support (i think?)

Standard - Support (i think?)

Control - Support (might be attacking?)

Attacking - Attack

Overload - Attack

I might have 2 of the translations wrong, but hopefully you see the principle,and afraid its not what you think :)

You have got it right.

It would be great if they removed automatic completely, in my opinion. Causes confusion and if you build a tactic, you actually have no clue what they will do (unless you have Jambo's little list in mind). I guess in mid game if you switch from standard to attacking, your automatic players switch to attack (but, let's say you have both fullbacks and a CM on automatic - do you really want to do that?).

Auto is good if you are the type of player who switches mentality a lot in a game and you have this core group of players you need switched with it. It has its applications if you have balanced your tactic well, but honestly how often do people change mentalities? I can see it happening, and I can see it a viable way to program scenarios into the AI, but for us more limited of brain cpu, I say select it manually.

Archived