Financial Fair Play problem

Im currently in 24th May and the first season, 2014/15 has just ended.If I know just press continue, in a couple of days in June it says Im going to miss Champions League next season because I didnt follow the FFP-rules. If we look at this screenshot:

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28062oy&s=8#.VPRAP_mG_ig

You can see how my FFP-finances look. What do I need to do to get into the CL? I tried to sell Negredo for €16m, but he goes to Tottenham 9/6 and this FFP-message shows up in the inbox before. I didnt have this in the latest patch, this didnt come up at that time. Is this a bug or something? What can I do? Otherwise Ill just go and use my save where I am at 2th July(same "game file") but preferably I'd play on this one.

Thanks

Its not a bug.

You've failed to manage your finances correctly and as a result you have been banned from the Champions League (Just like would happen IRL).

It clearly states what your allowed loss for the period is and by the projection you have lost three times that much.

I can't quite tell with the exchange rates but based on the SV in the URL and the KR I'm going to guess its Swedish Krona so roughly 10kr to £1.

It suggests you've currently lost £45m but only allowed to make losses of £4m so even selling Negredo for that amount wouldn't be enough. It's not a bug just the harsh reality that several clubs now face. It seems at this point now its too late in the day to sell any more players before the end of the current monitoring period as well which means its likely you won't be able to qualify this season.

The thing is, I have a copy of the exact same game file where I didnt sell nothing(not even Negredo), Im on July at that game file and I got past FFP without missing the CL. How is that possible?

Allowed Loss For Period: €5m

Current Profit/(Loss) for Period: €56,03m

Projected Profit/(Loss) for Period End €16,15m

Can anyone explain what these lines mean? I thought the projected loss was the amount of money I need to sell players for. I could sell some players maybe and hopefully get time to get into CL. I won the league with Valencia, so there are interests in almost every player.

Allowed Loss - This is the amount you are allowed to lose before facing further action.

Current profit/loss - This is the amount you are making/losing at that point in time in your save.

Projected Profit/Loss - This is the amount the club expects to make/lose at the end of the season based on your current finances and expected income/expenses for the rest of the season.

The projected is simply an estimation and could be a lot different to the final figure depending on what happens during the season. As it stands you are allowed to lose up to £5m this season. You are currently making a profit of £56m but by the end of the season the estimation is that you will make a £16m profit overall.

Projected profit/loss is an estimate based upon current incomes and expenditures to provide a rough guideline as to where you're likely to end up. It isn't the most accurate though as it can be skewed by certain factors and the current profit/loss is far better to work with - particularly when you're closing in on the deadline.

Thanks. I'll just go ahead and play on the file that I got through the FFP for some weird reason. At least I know now I cant just buy I've to sell aswell :p

Edit: Ill do another try selling Negredo, Piatti, Orban and Barragan and see if I can get through. Thats players I will sell later anyway.

This is weird. I tried again loading the file at 24th May just to test, selling the same 3 players for the exact same money, not renewing contracts, not doing anything at all with money. Now it says Im banned from CL this season. WTH is this? Is it random or what? It says the club have lost €5,8m, €2m more than the €4m... It happens 7th July, Negredo, Piatti and Orban are sold later but the deals are done, not even sure if he FFP counts that money I get from the deals. The question is why does it sometimes let me into CL doing the exact thing, but next time doesnt allow me to it? Realism is good but there need to be some logic behind it...

Off the top of my head it'd be hard to guess. You should of a comparison of the income and expenses for each of the two scenarios and see what is different.

Great idea. Checking it out

Archived