New position training doesn't work

Check your staff responsibilities and make sure you are set to control individual training.

Agreed this is the solution but didn't have to do this before. I've always had a staff member set the individual training as I don't went to have to do it but at the same time I was always able to set new positions for players. Much preferred it like that! So now I have to temporarily put myself in charge of individual training, set all the new positions I want for my players, then give control back to the staff member. Bit of a faff to be honest but at least my selections are saved when I hand control back.

Agreed this is the solution but didn't have to do this before. I've always had a staff member set the individual training as I don't went to have to do it but at the same time I was always able to set new positions for players. Much preferred it like that! So now I have to temporarily put myself in charge of individual training, set all the new positions I want for my players, then give control back to the staff member. Bit of a faff to be honest but at least my selections are saved when I hand control back.

I also preferred it like that!

Strange that now I've to change the staff responsibilities.

Archived