determinig hidden attributes in fm14

Hi all - I've just moved from playing FM08 to FM14, and there is a feature that I can't see anymore: in FM08, when you click on one of your own players

coach or scout reports, there is often a little comment regarding the player in question's consistency or important matches attribute (a comment is usually made if said player displays an extreme score either way in each attribute, so, for instance, if a player has a very high important matches attribute, the

coach or scout will say "so and so loves the big matches", or if the player has a very low attribute then the coach/scout will say "so and so doesn't enjoy

the big matches" - the same applies to consistency - if nothing is said about either of these attributes then it is because they are situated somewhere in the middle - usually between 5 and 15).

In FM14, when I look at the coach reports, there are no comments regarding these attributes for ANY player in my squad (I also notice that I can only look at coach reports for my players, scout reports are not available anymore). The reason I ask is because I have had to use Genie Scout to find out a specific player's important matches attribute (he has an attribute of 2), which I didn't want to have to do. As I said above, in FM08, if a player has an important

matches attribute of 2, as this player does, it DEFINITELY would mention it in the coach/scout report screen. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is this an

error from the games makers.....? - cheers......

I'm not sure if that was in FM14. FM14 was the first Football Manager game i ever played, and I never recall seeing it. It IS in Football Manager 2015 though. Where have you looked for it? If you looked under report, and it wasn't under any of the sub-categories, then it most likely isn't in the game.

As for scouting reports on your own players, that's not in the game. If you think about it, Scouts aren't responsible for current players, only potential signings. So why would you want a scout report on a player you already have?

Archived