Quickest Hat-Trick Ever?

Nice one. I had the same yesterday. One of my strikers scored a double hattrick, and he needed 4 minutes to score the last three goals.

Nice!

Both with pens, but four in 19 minutes (1 being a penalty) ain't bad and neither is 3 goals (also 1 being a penalty) in 12 minutes

That looks like quite a team you've built there, just based on the goalscorers. :eek:

Both with pens, but four in 19 minutes (1 being a penalty) ain't bad and neither is 3 goals (also 1 being a penalty) in 12 minutes :p

image.png

image.png

Gareth Bale in Red? As a dedicated Arsenal fan this disturbs me :lol:

For me, my players never score hattricks at all :/ So my fastest one would be any example of a hattrick i can actually find. I did have an occurrence of firing home quickfire goals the other day in my Bognor Regis Save: http://puu.sh/g3Vp8/27a6b8da4d.jpg Shame we threw it away in the end but it felt good at the time.

WOW. That's quite a wage. Worth it?

Much better value than having a 34-year-old C.Ronaldo on £400,000 per week for 2.5 years (had a great first season 60+ goals, struggled after that, got rid of him for free to Juventus)

Had Messi at 34 too for £400,000 per week too, 1.5 years later he hasn't played that well compared to other players in his position so I've sold him to Zenit to get his wage off the books (still have to pay him 89k for a couple more years)

But yeah overall £325,000 a week for Bale is amazing value :)

Not sure about quickest hat-trick for me but just started a new season and one of my players has scored 3 hat-tricks in our first six games.:)

Gareth Bale in Red? As a dedicated Arsenal fan this disturbs me :lol:

Not as much as it disturbs me, at least this is only in a PC game you won't have to worry about it happening for real anyway.;)

Not as much as it disturbs me, at least this is only in a PC game you won't have to worry about it happening for real anyway.

Just remember Luis Figo went from Barcelona to Real Madrid. With the right amount of money, I think any transfer is possible.

Just remember Luis Figo went from Barcelona to Real Madrid. With the right amount of money, I think any transfer is possible.

No way will Bale ever end up at Arsenal.

or Sol Campbell......oh wait.

Who?

Anyway I'll stick to my Bale statement, if Bale is available or likely to be available then it's likely that Man Utd, Man City and the Chavski will be after him anyway and I can't see Arsenal being able to offer the wages that those clubs could offer.

Who?

Anyway I'll stick to my Bale statement, if Bale is available or likely to be available then it's likely that Man Utd, Man City and the Chavski will be after him anyway and I can't see Arsenal being able to offer the wages that those clubs could offer.

It's obviously got a very small chance of happening but anything can happen in football.

Archived