[FM15] The Soviet Challenge

brenosantos

THE SOVIET CHALLENGE

1ef0bb7701663bf692058156625287be.png

Hello!

I'm starting this career because, despite playing Football Manager for a long time this year, I can't find a challenge that entertain me for a long time, so I decided to start this soviet challenge.

For that, i've created a Russian coach called Viktor Popov, born in Moscow in 1992. Popov supports CSKA Moscow, but he also likes Zimbru Chisinau from Moldova and FBK Kaunas from Lithuania.

My goal in this challenge is to win all possible national championships of the countries that formed the Soviet Union (I say possible because, unfortunately, some countries are not available, even for download).

In the beginning, I started as an unemployed manager with National License C and amateur player experience. I think it will not be difficult to get a job, as many teams are without a coach right now.

CAREER STATUS

-

Current Date: Jul/2014

-

Armenia

Azerbaijan

Belarus

Estonia

Georgia

Kazakhstan

Kyrgyzstan

Latvia

Lithuania

Moldova

Russia

Tajikistan

Turkmenistan

Ukraine

Uzbekistan

-

Incomplete

Not available

Complete

Career Progress

Year            Team               Nation         Final Position       Trophies Won
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014           FK Lietava         Lithuania           Unknown            Unknown

Thanks for commenting Dexter_Morgan and B.W.G, I hope you follow this journey.

-

After getting my coaching license, I looked for jobs all over Eastern Europe. I sent my interview requests for more than 50 clubs in different countries and some of them offered me the interview. Some clubs were very strong in their countries, such as Infonet (Estonia) and Metta / LU (Latvia), but in the end, the only team that liked my profile was FK Lietava Jonava, playing the '1 Lyga', the second division of Lithuania.

IgvaNav.png?1

After accepting the contract, I was officially announced as the new coach of the team.

vPRokkK.png?1

So I decided to learn more about the current situation of the team. We are first in the '1 Lyga' with 43 points won in 18 matches and, from the 24th round, the league is divided into two, but I don't really know how this system works, so I need to wait.

Our squad is basically composed of non-real players, so I really do not know how our team ended up in the league leadership. The transfer market is near the end and we have no money to sign with some players, then we have to get the results with the players we have.

Let's talk about the team: FK Lietava is a club located in Jonava, Lithuania. It is not known exactly when the club was established, but Lietava is semi-professional and have their games in Lietava Stadium, with a capacity of 2400 spectators. His colors are green and yellow.

Lietava has won the 1 Lyga twice, in 1999 and 2012.

Thanks for commenting deltablue! I'll need some luck, it's a hard challenge.

-

RJ8Fao3.png?1

After landing in Jonava, first, I tried to bring some player for the club in the short time remaining and got two signs: Justas Rimkus, who came on loan from Tauras and Jefisov Martyn, who was free agent.

0ivl89A.png?1

With that, we played six games that were missing to end the regular season and we did well, with four wins and two losses. We kept the first place, but Nevezis still in the fight against us.

cY3PWia.png?1

Now, we'll face teams that finished the regular phase between the first and eighth positions. It will be difficult, but I hope our team get the trophy.

In LFF Tauré, we were drawn in the third round against Nevezis, which fight for the title of 1 Lyga against us. The game will be played at Kedainiai Stadium.

Archived