Please come and save me plea

Come and buy me plea  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Come and buy me plea

• Good idea?
    • Bad idea?

Who think players in FM should tell you to come and buy them? A player might have a favorite club as 'Man Utd' and if your Man Utd manager then that player will come and tell you that, but only if they are good enough, a conference player wouldn't say that for example. It can be any player who thinks your club will be the right move, also if you have players who are unsettled then they can do the same also.

isnt there a function like this already where player's agent's tell you that their clients have put you on a list of clubs they wish to join?

i think he wants one where the player sends you a photo of him on his knees, in prayer posistion, with the caption- "PLEASE BUY ME SIR ALEX, PLEEEEASE"

i think he wants one where the player sends you a photo of him on his knees, in prayer posistion, with the caption- "PLEASE BUY ME SIR ALEX, PLEEEEASE"

Ahhh, I beleive Berbatov is way ahead of you one this one!

Who think players in FM should tell you to come and buy them? A player might have a favorite club as 'Man Utd' and if your Man Utd manager then that player will come and tell you that, but only if they are good enough, a conference player wouldn't say that for example. It can be any player who thinks your club will be the right move, also if you have players who are unsettled then they can do the same also.

That would be quite neat.

I couldn't say Glyn, but I was approached by a players agent after I had declared an interest in him and had a bid rejected for him by his club. The agent asked me to bid for the player as he would welcome the move (or something to that effect). His contract wasn't out for another 3 or 4 years.

Already you (very rarely) get agents sending you a "video" of their player. I really like this feature and it should be used a lot more than it is. They have no problem asking you about the same player over and over and over and over so this should be fun. You can just click past it too if you like.

Already you (very rarely) get agents sending you a "video" of their player. I really like this feature and it should be used a lot more than it is. They have no problem asking you about the same player over and over and over and over so this should be fun. You can just click past it too if you like.

I thought the video was removed after FM07?

good idea, but poorly asked mate!

i'm all for agents coming to me, especially if their player is coming off contract and doesn't want to resign with his current club, or is a youth player at a League 2 team and wants the chance to play in my EPL youth team.

Archived