4-2-2-2 formation - need help for further improvement

Hi all,

I am working on my own 4-2-2-2 tactics which is based on http://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-tactic-manuel-pellegrini-4-4-2-interiores/

First, What i want to make is when we are in possession, AMR/AML will cut inside while the wingback will move forward, just like described in the link

Second, maybe different from the reference, i want to reproduce how I play in fifa/winning eleven these years:p

My style is based on short passing, not rely on header/dribbling unless necessary. (mainly my heading skill and dribble skill are very poor)

It keeps the ball and do short passing game into the opponent's box.

I do use flanks, but mainly will use short pass to cut inside instead of doing cross which require header.

My aim is to keep attacking in the opponent half where my ball winning midfield will get those clear ball just outside the box and my play out of defense DC will clear any long ball

2.jpg

1.jpg

As in the image, I do have a successful season overall, but i do think there should be improvement that I can make

Especially i found that it is quite easy being counter attacked(especially poor when facing bayen in away game) and I do hope there is further improvement.

Another problem i have is the Assistant manager saying my midfield is out-number by opponent especially sometimes i change the CWB/Atk to WB/Support

Any suggestion?

my tactic can be download here https://sites.google.com/site/mydownload123456/fm2015/Terrys%204-2-2-2_C6397C52-A20C-48BC-8A0E-0A7A4BD4AEC4.fmf?attredirects=0&d=1

Note: The set piece/corner setting are copied from http://www.footballmanagerstory.com/best-fm-2015-tactics-tinkermans-goalscoring-strikerforce/

So just as recommended as tinkerman, use your DL/DR for kicking corner kick

I found these suits my need for not using header :p

I also like this tactic very much and i have use it as a reference for creating my tactics as well:p

Have you tried Chrissydude's tactic over on FMBase? It's called "Fourtwofour". I think you should try that and see if it can give you some inspiration. I'm using it with my own tweak for defensive set-pieces and it is the best tactic for me that I've seen so far. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it in here, but I'm sure you'll find it... :)

Let me know if you want me to send you my tweaked version of it...

Have you tried Chrissydude's tactic over on FMBase? It's called "Fourtwofour". I think you should try that and see if it can give you some inspiration. I'm using it with my own tweak for defensive set-pieces and it is the best tactic for me that I've seen so far. Not sure if I'm allowed to link to it in here, but I'm sure you'll find it... :)

send me it please

thanks got that pm

Archived