Anyone had a "Ham-man fiddling with their bits"?

Paul Bacon

As in a Turkish bath thingy?

Been trekking in the Atlas mountains and our guide recommended one when we got back to Marrakesh. Me and a guy I was with laid down on this marble floor and a guy in shorts throws water on you and washes your body. He puts his hands down your shorts and washes everything :D

Anyway half way through he takes his shorts off and is now washing me stark bollock naked. He squats over me and my hand accidently touches something that is shouldn't :D

It was all very surreal

As in a Turkish bath thingy?

Been trekking in the Atlas mountains and our guide recommended one when we got back to Marrakesh. Me and a guy I was with laid down on this marble floor and a guy in shorts throws water on you and washes your body. He puts his hands down your shorts and washes everything :D

Anyway half way through he takes his shorts off and is now washing me stark bollock naked. He squats over me and my hand accidently touches something that is shouldn't :D

It was all very surreal

Can you not get a female version of this? This doesn't sound very appealing at all.

I think you just paid to be the star in a Moroccan soft core gay movie, if you'd paid more you might have got the full hardcore experience.
I'd like to think that there's a Turkish forum somewhere where a guy is now complaining about the least reciprocative sexual experience he's ever had.

Brilliant :cool:

Well im up for trying anything once. Was really relaxing actually, just not that part

Which part? I can think of a few I'm not keen on. The finger around my anus. The nakedness. Fondling the blokes Gonads...

The list goes on, and I don't really want to make the list or think about it!

Its not something i will forget for a very long time. I wasnt the only one having the naked wash, although speaking to the other guys he was more thorough with me :D

This is sounding more and more suspicious, and amusing, as it goes on.

Steamy Marrakesh Man action starring Paul Bacon

never had one, but seen on touristic tv shows it's something of an experience, painful but nice afterwards, bit rough.

Not sure of the name though, thought they weren't allowed ham *extremely lame I know * grabs coat * tumbleweed*

Archived