Getting in game advice from NOT the assman

Is there a way to have one of my coaches tell me what he sees in the match? I hired a coach to promote to assman and he turned me down because he had just started. I had the intention of not renewing my assman's contract and then my Director of Football renewed it.

Also, why does my Director of Football renew or negotiate all contracts (I gave him that power) but I'm supposed to decide if youths are to get a contract? Can't he or the head of youth development do this for me?

Is there a way to have one of my coaches tell me what he sees in the match? I hired a coach to promote to assman and he turned me down because he had just started. I had the intention of not renewing my assman's contract and then my Director of Football renewed it.

Also, why does my Director of Football renew or negotiate all contracts (I gave him that power) but I'm supposed to decide if youths are to get a contract? Can't he or the head of youth development do this for me?

Staff ---> Responsibilities ---> Contract Renewals. Drop down boxes for each squad. Select the youth team and choose who you want to renew their contracts.

I got my staff assessing them, telling me if theyre worth the new contract. Then I will decide what player deserves the contract. I find this better as I like my staff focused on the youth leaving me, my coaches and assistant(whom is useless and only useful for the 2 weeks review).

To be honest, no in-match advice is really worth much. I wouldn't fire a perfectly useful assman for that reason. You won't get better advice with a better assman.

Archived