Barbosa and Januzaj what a season!!

Just finished my 4th season with United. Barbosa broke the season league record at United which stood at 33 since 1959 and Januzaj broke the Premier League assist record and I broke the league goal scoring record (136 goals). What a squad and what a season!! What is the most goals you've scored in a season with a player?

FnrVHU.png

LOamju.png

The Siobri household is still regularly awash with talk of regen Ian Parkinson's sensational haul of 81 goals in all competitions in he 2018/19 season (CM01-02, updated to IRL 2007-2008), a full eight years after he managed it. In my head, the boy Parkinson was a real family man - went to work, scored goals, came home. Whattaguy.

Think my Irish newgen Joe Jones managed 64 in a 21-game season for Lincoln of Gibraltar. It was around that anyway.

I could do with one of them ;-) The best FM/CM goalscorer I had was the classic Johann Porhallsson. 50 give or take in 1 season in the conference.

I had Ademilson score 46 on FM12 I think.

As far as regens go, well this was the one. I ended up signing him for £515 million (genuinely the lowest they would negotiate), he scored 8 in his first 3 then I realised I had ruined the game.

1024x575.resizedimage

Archived