"Strip FM"

When I'm playing FM I like to play it slightly different to everyone else.

Whenever I lose or draw a game, I remove an item of clothing, it helps me motivate myself to make sure my tactics are correct for each game.

After an hour or so of playing I'm usually completely naked. My housemates think it's hilarious/very offensive.

Just wondered if anyone else does this? Or anything else a bit odd whilst playing FM?

Bottle of champers for Champions League Final, if I win.

I've heard others get into a full suit.

There was another guy before he'd cook the cuisine of whatever country he was managing in, like Brazilian food, or French, or whatever.

Pretty fun way to play.

When I'm playing FM I like to play it slightly different to everyone else.

Whenever I lose or draw a game, I remove an item of clothing, it helps me motivate myself to make sure my tactics are correct for each game.

After an hour or so of playing I'm usually completely naked. My housemates think it's hilarious/very offensive.

Just wondered if anyone else does this? Or anything else a bit odd whilst playing FM?

Made me laugh!

I try not to drink alcohol when I play FM. Me and 2 friends had a 6 month save going (to do 1 season) and I got to the Champs League final. I decided to play the final while we were drinking vodka getting ready for a night out and I lost, still gutted as can't really remember it apart from doing panic subs...........

The only moment of real "Jesus...what am I doing?" happened quite recently, when I was playing at work and responded to a clear foul by an already-booked opposition player by waving an imaginary card at the screen. Terrible. He was let off with a warning as well, that's karma for you.

The only moment of real "Jesus...what am I doing?" happened quite recently, when I was playing at work and responded to a clear foul by an already-booked opposition player by waving an imaginary card at the screen. Terrible. He was let off with a warning as well, that's karma for you.

I'd like your job please.

I put on a shirt and tie for cup final games. But probably my weirdest "quirk" would be the fact i actually interview myself, or sometimes i have my little brother interview me (i supply the questions) regarding upcoming important games.

Even sit behind a make shift desk.

Also if im managing abroad i learn certain words like pass and shoot as though i can communicate with the players.

They all have become second nature now

But probably my weirdest "quirk" would be the fact i actually interview myself, or sometimes i have my little brother interview me (i supply the questions) regarding upcoming important games.

I actually do this a lot, but usually just kinda in my head. Generally I do it before bed or when I'm extremely bored. I also daydream up backstories for my players, as well as snippets about them, myself, or my team as though it's a segment on a TV sports network.

But probably my weirdest "quirk" would be the fact i actually interview myself.

I thought this was just common practice! Its either an interview after the game, or a piece on Sky Sports News about the club and myself.

I think the weirdest thing I do is pretend I'm actually at the ground and clap my imaginary fans.

Good to know Football Manager brings out the best in everybody.

Archived