Newly Founded Clubs!

Hi there I'm trying to start a new career on Football manager 2015 but need help with the club I'm going to manage.

The save I will be doing is a youth only save no signings at all, But the club I want to achieve this with needs to be newly formed.

I know there is the US teams New York City FC and Orlando City SC. But i was hoping there would be some new ones around Europe with no trophy history

and preferably not in the top division of a Country.

As I would hope to one day take the team to the champions league final and win it.

Any help would be appreciated.

You can probably find a custom database that include lower leagues, which is were you will find the newly formed clubs. I know for a fact that Horsley Hill Football Club was founded last year (or the year before) and play in the Durham Alliance League.

Not sure how many recently formed clubs there are in the default database since most new clubs have to start real low and it usually take years to climb anywhere near the leagues represented in FM.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone seen if my old stomping ground Paget Rangers are in the game again as a (very) lower league outfit after their reform recently?...

Sorry, I found them... they're just called "Paget".... strange really. Plus they're a semi-pro club where I am fairly sure they are an amateur club, even the last time I was there in their final season before folding in 2001-02 at Vale Stadium. It also has their home shirt as plain gold when it is gold and black stripes and lists their grounds capacity as 1,500 when it is 2,500.

Archived