My Assistant Manager won 'Manager of the Season' ahead of me?

Is this some type of fluke. How is he even a viable candidate? His record shows: he managed 1 game, 100% win record and had amassed 650 voter points (triple the nearest rival).

I'am shocked, because I wasn't even in the running, and my team is top of the league in January.

Is this some type of fluke. How is he even a viable candidate? His record shows: he managed 1 game, 100% win record and had amassed 650 voter points (triple the nearest rival).

I'am shocked, because I wasn't even in the running, and my team is top of the league in January.

Ahahaha. Sensational. You've been exposed as a fraud, and the brains of the operation is finally getting the credit he deserves!

Well, he did win 100% of his games =P.

Sounds like a bug though. Awards are normally set up in the database so winners have to have participated in a minimum % of matches (at least for players). I do not know how it is set up for managers, but it certainly should not be won by a manager who has played one game.

I have always been going on holiday on matchday,after setting everything up and set assistant to use my tactics and starting 11.

I like reality,and the match engine takes that away from me.Too many unrealistic things happen and I prefer not to see it.I do actually manage myself over important games,but only in 2D format because then you can't see most of the ******** stuff players do but you can still see them making lots of illogical decisions.

Anyway,point of this post is that my ass man always wins the manager of the year.This is the only reason I've seen to cause it.

I have heard that if you play up until the squad selection, but holiday the match and then return after the game it counts the match towards your manager, even though the Assistant plays it? Is this true?

If this is the case, perhaps the match gets attributed to your manager, but the recognition of the match goes to the assistant? This would make sense in you having managed all the matches, but the assistant still beating you to the award.

Just a guess though.

I have always been going on holiday on matchday,after setting everything up and set assistant to use my tactics and starting 11.

I like reality,and the match engine takes that away from me.Too many unrealistic things happen and I prefer not to see it.I do actually manage myself over important games,but only in 2D format because then you can't see most of the ******** stuff players do but you can still see them making lots of illogical decisions.

Anyway,point of this post is that my ass man always wins the manager of the year.This is the only reason I've seen to cause it.

You may as well play classic mode! Instant Result is easier than holidaying individual days.

Finally! i have been an assistant irl in an other profession and i find all the hate for assistants annoying. Even if this, in the opening post does not happenits funny to see. If it was a message from the chairman for giving him a raise or asking his opinion for recruitment it would be more realistic.

Pretty sure the OP isn't telling us all the truth.

Assistant manager would only win manager of the year is he manages the first team for 1/2 or more of the season.

No matter how buggy the game is, his ass man would NEVER win Manager of the year from just 1 game.200% guarantee.

Archived