Best Ass Man

Assistant manager stats should be high in

Motivating, Tactical, Tactical knowledge, Determination, Man management

medium+ level of Discipline

Search those attributes along with reputation and coaching licenses they have and you'll get a better Ass Man

Plus if you want your ass man to be part of the coaching, i.e., assigning them a coaching role, it's important they have good coaching abilities, if you don't set your ass man an assignment in training then you don't need this.

And your Ass Man generally gives reports on the squad players, and if you use the star rating system, or generally look for feedback from the ass man then JPA and JPP should high too.

Well the main reason I asked the question was because on my Chelsea save I'm dominating the games with chances and possession but the few shots the opponent are having they are scoring. A game against Ajax I drew 3-3 with Ajax only having 5 shots. Next game against Burnley I won 3-2 with Burnley only having 4 shots. I use my ass man to give opponent instructions, so was thinking it might have a little bit to do with that. I was hoping that I could get an ass man with good defensive stats to help me in the long run. So if I could find an ass man who doubles up as a defending coach that was be great.

You'd need an Ass Man with high Tactical Knowledge for that.

But really - maybe you should have a look at your training and your defensive coaching?

And perhaps examine what time you're opponents are scoring against you and switch to a counter attack, balanced.

Rather than keep going gung ho and leaving yourself exposed at the back when they're counter attacking.

AssMan only has ONE useful ability and thats PA/CA detections, it doesn't matter if he has 20 Man management or 20 tach knowledge, he will still give you idiotic and utterly wrong advice, because thats how they are programmed.

Only secondary attributes that could count, would be for use as a coach, in LLM clubs where your limited.

Archived