Highest Transfer Fee, Highest Turnover, Highest Player Wage

He's worth every penny as well.

ive signed him on a few saves and he has never really done it for me no matter what system ive played him in

think i signed him for 60M plus and a squad player thrown in as well and i was made up to then sell him to PSG the following summer for 40M straight up

i wont be signing him again, i much prefer now to sign young players and bring them through rather than signing superstars

If I remember correctly...

FM13

Highest salary: £175,000 per week

High fee paid: £18m

I'm managing Cardiff. We are now the richest club in the World, estimated at something like £1.4b and with several hundred million in the bank (I don't check very often). Our attendances are close to 60,000 per home game.

Never bought a real player (that's alive today) for insane amounts of money.

Usually I start at lower league clubs and only take over at higher league clubs when all the "real" players have retired.

But I've spent €120m on a player, and recently I bought a striker for €85m - basically because I needed a striker and he was top scorer the last 3 years in the same league. He's 33 now, worth 17.5m and still top scorer.

Wages I think €150k a week.

I bleed money.

Highest transfer is Paul Pogba for £108,000,000.

Highest wage is also Paul Pogba on £230,000 per week.

Bloody hell! Never got him, probably because of these demands ha.

Current Southampton save;

Highest transfer: £16m for Leo

Highest wage: Leo on £87k p/w

This surprises me a lot, it's not something I look at really and even though Leo has been really good when he's got on - he's my back up striker and only appeared in 9 games in 17, mostly from the bench for the last 10-15 minutes.

Highest transfer fee received was £60m for Sergi Samper to PSG. Signed him for Liverpool for £10m in 2015 and sold him three years later for £60m. His highest average rating for me was 6.87. Cracking stats though but poor performances.

Highest paid was £28m for Thiago.

My highest wage is Thiago on £170k p/w

Archived