Question about Feeder Clubs

I don't get the question I'm afraid, are you asking how long a club will be your feeder for? Generally it's until something changes or you don't use it enough. e.g. if you stop loaning players to your feeder, eventually the board will terminate it.

sorry i should have explained it in more detail... LIke for example there is a player on my feeder club who i like however he is still too young hes 15/16 yrs old and i want the players to hit atleast 19/20 yrs old before i let them try with my MLS squad. how long does a player stay on the feeder team for is what i ment to ask..

The player will have signed a youth contract to start with, that is usually 2 years, after that he'll sign a professional contract for any period up to 5 years (or at the end of his youth contract he may get released by the club). At any time another club can swoop in and buy him, depending on your parent/feeder relationship you might be able to match the bid.

If you like a player the best thing to do is buy him then loan him back out for some experience. If he's good potential, sooner or later a bigger team will make a bid.

with the feeder club can u loan teams to any club or does it have to be a specific club... for example if i play MLS can i loan my players say to Vanarama South or North in England as thats a weak league and they will get lots of playing time? or can u only pick out of a specific teams listed of who u can loan them to?

Im confused... There is a really good 15 yr old Striker on my Feeder club for my MLS squad. So i went to go sign him to loan him out so he can develop however when i go and sign him it says, Hamilton FC cna only sign domestic youth players once drafted. So i can only sign these people once they are drafted in the superdraft but i have first claims on them is that how it works?

Archived