Falcao loan ends. United make HUGE bid! [playing as Monaco]

Hello all.

Falcao's loan spell ends in a matter of days and ive been looking forward to him coming back. HOWEVER.. Man Utd have made an offer of £46.5M straight up no installments!! I don't know what to do, its a lot of money. I already have £35M in my transfer budget and adding £46.5M to it will make it £81.5M! What should I do? Who can buy to replace him if I sold?

Hello all.

Falcao's loan spell ends in a matter of days and ive been looking forward to him coming back. HOWEVER.. Man Utd have made an offer of £46.5M straight up no installments!! I don't know what to do, its a lot of money. I already have £35M in my transfer budget and adding £46.5M to it will make it £81.5M! What should I do? Who can buy to replace him if I sold?

at 28 keep him, in the French league he be banging in

You would get another good 4-5 years out of him, however that is a lot of money for a striker who will probably not perform as well for you as he did on loan (especially if the English League aren't loaded).

I would probably sell him for that amount and then look at a good replacement striker that is proven in your game (check history of a few players). Your rep is fairly high as Monaco, so you would be able to get a very decent replacement (Lukaku, Aboubakar) and make a huge profit.

Let Falcao go and use the money to get Cavani instead.

I've reloaded my save to a previous version I had no choice I seriously messed up lol. Yeah I'll have to sell him and try and get a like for like replacement which will be hard. Cavani seems like a good option depending on whether PSG will sell him to me cos of rivalry. Any other strikers do u recommend?

I bought Munir from Juventus.. Yes Juventus, they activated his 10m release clause which I wasnt aware of lol. And guess how much I paid for him??? 45m (20m upfront and 25m over 2 years). They wanted 70m to begin with the cheeky sods lol, still worth 70m tho cos of his big big potential. Some of u might think I paid too much but trust me ive managed this player at barca and he develops into an absolutely INSANE player! much better than zivkovic in my book. By his mid 20s he will easily be valued at around 100m, similar to pogba.

What r ur thoughts?

well idk how far in game you are, I am in 2022 and PSG was offering 48M for Zivkovic lol, he was top goalscorer in europe previous season and I also have Malcom and Gabriel Barbosa, it was funny, noone ever bought Malcom from Corinthias until I bought him 2021 (Gabriel Barbosa-cultured striker, Malcom-clinical striker (finishing 18) )

btw idk how much this affects game but I learned Zivkovic 6 preffered moves LOL: runs with ball down right, runs with ball through center, shoots with power, tries to beat offside trap (this one isnt that good he is offside most of the time), knocks ball past opponent, tries first time shoots

With barca im in season 19-20. Munir has finishing of 18 and all other stats r amazing too and still raising as hes still young. Hes the top goalscorer in la liga. Hes really stepped up since Messi is now declining. He will never be as good as Messi (i dont think any player in the game will not even regens) but he will get quite close given a few more years!

thats awesome Im in premiership with whitehawk, lol Man Utd and Man city are not that strong in my save,mostly arsenal and chelsea are rocking. Btw its funny , in my save Munir has only 15 finishing and he is in AC Milan, guess their stats are developing differently? wish I would know how to take screenshots

How well players develop depends on how well they r guided and coached. Players with big potential need to be guided by top coaching staff to acheive their best ability. Milan r unlikely to develop potential world class players into world class. It seems a bit of waste Munir going to milan tbh

thats awesome Im in premiership with whitehawk, lol Man Utd and Man city are not that strong in my save,mostly arsenal and chelsea are rocking. Btw its funny , in my save Munir has only 15 finishing and he is in AC Milan, guess their stats are developing differently? wish I would know how to take screenshots

Quickest and easiest way to post screenshots is with a program called Gyazo. Just paste the links.

Shame, I had him win Golden Boot with 33 goals for United. I didn't purchase him because 40+ million is a stupid amount of money for a 29 year old. >_>

My first save on FM15 was with United, I let him go at the end of the season even though he was my top scorer because he got a few injuries and RvP / Rooney / Wilson were playing really well too. Biggest regret so far! Didn't manage to get another top striker to replace him and without him Rooney and RvP seemed hopeless. Easily worth the buy out clause in the game... as long as you can play him

Archived