Opposition Instructions in FM15

So, it's not possible to create custom views for opposition instructions in FM15 (or does someone know of a way?). Is this driving anyone else insane or is it just me?

It seems they can't be customized at all so, on a fairly high resolution screen, the name is so far from the Marking, Closing, etc drop-downs that it's difficult to see who I'm setting instructions for.

I also made big use of the custom views to display various attributes that helped me to decide what instruction to use for each player. That's gone now. SI suggested trying other skins for that functionality but I haven't found one that will allow me to do that yet. Seems like the functionality has just been removed from the screen.

I also hate the squad selection screens now (can't left click on subs to choose what player/position to swap them with) but this post is aimed at the opposition instructions. For what seems like a fairly large or important part of the match, it's a big step in the wrong direction. (although I like having all 4 drop-downs on the screen at once).

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Archived