Mr Hough 'Follow The Buzzards' 4-1-2-3 Tactic Thread

Here is My New tactic, It’s a 4-1-2-3 formation which is my personal preference tactically.

On To The Tactic Then which uses a flat back 4 with 2 normal Central Defenders and 2 Wingbacks to Add width to the attacking side of play.

In Midfield we use a DM On support to sweep up the oppositions attacking play – 2 Advanced Playmakers fill the 2 Central Midfield Roles - Don’t be Fooled by there Role’s You Don’t need to Play Attacking Players in these roles they are for all around midfielders, I just use the Advanced Playmaker Role because it gives me the best response from all the roles I have tried.

On to the ST’s we go and we play with 3 Complete Forwards on the Attack Duty – I love This Duty and think it’s the best duty for all-round pure ST not just scoring goals but also for creating them too – You will see the 2 outer ST’s often gathering the ball and running down the wing to cross for the other ST’s to score.

Since the Patch to 15.2 I have juggled with the defence set up and settled on 2 Normal Central Defenders with a Much higher Defensive line – You might think why play with the High Defensive Line but trust me it works so well even with the offside trap on.

I have tried a variation of different settings but none of them have given me the same aggressive defensive structure than the one I have chosen to go with.

On occasion though you will find the opposition may have a few CCC’s against your team all I would suggest in this situation is try and get the best defence you can because this tactic WILL Score goals.

I would also Suggest to try and get and get central Defenders with Good Positioning and Pace – Positioning for when the opposition try and play the long walls over the top so the Defenders will be in good starting position to cut it out and also if your team Is counter attacking and you lose possession you may be countered right back so it would be good for that also.

Opposition Instructions –

I have set up the Opposition Instructions that quite a few people will be aware of with a little Modification This is my best set up, If you want to use any others then that is entirely your choice but this is the best set up I have found.

Here is a Screen Shot of how to setup Opposition Instructions.

NewOppositionInstructions_zps532bd1b2.png

Training –

General training – Balanced On High Setting, If you get Players Complaining that it’s too much work change it too Normal.

Match Preparation –Match Tactics has worked best for me but it’s Ultimately Up To you what you want to use.

Team Talks –

Really It’s Up To You, I know a lot of people just hire a good assistant manager and ask him to do them but I prefer to do them myself as I think I get more from my players rather than asking the assistant to keep speaking to them all the time.

I tend to Harsh with the players unless they have a big win and then I will praise them.

Down To 10 Men

If you have a player sent off take off one of your ST's I suggest the lowest rated one and replace the player who has been sent off with him.

Players Filters and Best Players For Positions -

Goalkeeper - Lloris, Neuer, ter Stegen, de Gea, Szcsesny, Courtois.

Full backs - De Sciglio, Rafael, Carvajal, Stones, Chambers, Azpilicueta, Debuchy, Clyne.

Central defenders - Varane, Hummels, Marquinhos, Jones, Umtiti, Zouma, Laporte.

Defensive Midfielder - Andrea Pirlo, Schweinsteiger, Busquets, Romero, Javi Martinez, Lucas Silva, Gundogan.

Advanced Playmaker - Pogba, Strootman, Koke, Kovacic, Ramsey, Romero, Kondogbia, Verratti, M'Vila, Sissoko.

You can also train CAM's to CM's.

Striker - Messi, Suárez, Ronaldo Lewandowski, Cavani, Aboubakar, Icardi, Berardi, Barbosa.

I cant Think If Ive missed Anything Do Let Me Know If I Have and Enjoy The Tactic.

Player Filters.

Keepers. - http://www.mediafire.com/download/drak7dq4swb132t/Goal_Keeper._6EED97CE-B1E3-424E-8ACC-C78189FA242D.pft

Central Defenders. - http://www.mediafire.com/download/e3geqe7s7dw7iq7/Central_Defenders_CB8556F5-4E32-4876-B6D8-53DAF841C1AD.pft

Wingbacks - http://www.mediafire.com/download/5ms68sl7oa9lx7d/Wingback_-_Automatic_3EF8B151-C7F0-4AED-BF2D-DFAE40A459FE.pft

Defensive Midfielder -http://www.mediafire.com/download/lq2g476qv6nw5n9/Defensive+Midfielder+-+Support_8372B707-EA75-4BB2-9052-96532FBE613A.pft

Advanced Playmaker - http://www.mediafire.com/download/ms84wo0wuyh437c/Advanced_Playmaker_-_Support_40B556D4-D2AB-4241-A647-FAE7D94A882D.pft

Complete Forwards - http://www.mediafire.com/download/7qnczd77ed3b2u2/Complete_Forward_-_Attack_2BC01D40-AF83-41FA-8E4C-C493A2F2E585.pft

Various Tests

Middlsbrough_zpsef7d3eb2.png

UnbeliviableJeff_zpsdcd10426.png

HarrogateTest_zps715c02dd.png

InterMilanTest_zpsa4837753.png

*Original Tactic Download*

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i7hkhwoxyti2q4w/Mr_Hough_Follow_The_Buzzards_4-1-2-3_Tactic_C5746697-F1F8-409D-86EA-8D6714943DBC.fmf

*Defence and Attack Tactical Update Below*

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h832r3afbbq8tsp/Mr+Hough+FM15+4-1-2-3+-+Here+Comes+The+Stinger+Tactic_A25BFBE4-EC87-42D0-AB6B-E6EB770E3804.fmf

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing, that opposition screen, it only has certain players covered.

And you mentioned tackling, what do we do in the opposition instructions?

Thanks For Pointing That Out I forgot I changed it, I use the ones I have put there and ill change the thread now so there is no confusion

Hi Mr Hough,

I'm definitely an admirer of your work from afar...I rarely post on the thread but have used your tactics previously. As I'm mid season what are your thoughts on me slightly adapting this so the 2 outer Strikers play on the wing as Inside Forwards?

Would they have a similar affect? I only ask as I like to use wingers and have got 2/3 really good young wingers in my save and prefer to play a 4-1-2-2-1.

Thanks

As Daniel Bryan would say, YES! YES! YES! Looking forward to using this formation in my save. I enjoyed playing a tactic you created with a similar formation for either FM12 or FM13...best one I ever used!

Hi Mr Hough,

I'm definitely an admirer of your work from afar...I rarely post on the thread but have used your tactics previously. As I'm mid season what are your thoughts on me slightly adapting this so the 2 outer Strikers play on the wing as Inside Forwards?

Would they have a similar affect? I only ask as I like to use wingers and have got 2/3 really good young wingers in my save and prefer to play a 4-1-2-2-1.

Thanks

I suppose there is no reason why you couldn't do that but its not something I have tried as I have had a play with out and out wingers yet in this years game, Could you not re train the Wingers in the Strikers Position?

Any chance you can say something about attributes by postion when you have the time? For those of us who are playing in the lower leagues. Looking forward to trying your new tactic!

Yeah no problem, I'll knock Something Up Now.

I suppose there is no reason why you couldn't do that but its not something I have tried as I have had a play with out and out wingers yet in this years game, Could you not re train the Wingers in the Strikers Position?

I could do they're all still young, I'm going to try the quick win of Inside Forwards first...If that fails I will give re-training them a bash or alternatively I may just cash in.

I could do they're all still young, I'm going to try the quick win of Inside Forwards first...If that fails I will give re-training them a bash or alternatively I may just cash in.

I'll give it a whirl see if I can come up with quickly mate if anything does the business i'll post up here for others to try.

I haven't understand the opposite instruction of the tactic screen... We have to set all the team or all the position that the opposite team use?

if you go to the tactics screen click on opposition instructions and you can make the changes there.

Pretty poor tactic. It's basically another corner cheat one. It not a solid tactic it is an exploitative one that will fail as soon as a patch comes out. Had a look for a few game anyway and it wasn't even that good. Plenty better out there.

Every downloadable tactic this year seems to rely heavily on the use of OI, which removes FMC players from the equation.

Well that's not entirely true. Mr. Hough's previous tactic worked brilliantly on my Liverpool save, even after the patch, and I'm playing only FMC these days.

But haven't tried this one yet. Will do so soon.

Pretty poor tactic. It's basically another corner cheat one. It not a solid tactic it is an exploitative one that will fail as soon as a patch comes out. Had a look for a few game anyway and it wasn't even that good. Plenty better out there.

Explain to me how it's another corner cheat tactic when I have already showed how many goals from corners I have scored which is ridiculously low

You will score from corners like all tactics but to call this a corner cheat tactic is wrong

All tactics fail when ever new patches comes out because the match engine improves and SI work out the kinks

I'm pretty sure there will be better tactics out there no doubt about that but this one has been mega successful for me so that's the reason I've decided to share it

Explain to me how it's another corner cheat tactic when I have already showed how many goals from corners I have scored which is ridiculously low

You will score from corners like all tactics but to call this a corner cheat tactic is wrong

All tactics fail when ever new patches comes out because the match engine improves and SI work out the kinks

I'm pretty sure there will be better tactics out there no doubt about that but this one has been mega successful for me so that's the reason I've decided to share it

Tactics that are built on solid foundations don't fail when a patch comes out. Quite how you can call a tactic with two centre midfield AP's and 3 narrow complete forward as non exploitative one is a bit naive.

Tactics that are built on solid foundations don't fail when a patch comes out. Quite how you can call a tactic with two centre midfield AP's and 3 narrow complete forward as non exploitative one is a bit naive.

Please feel free to share your tactic and put your neck out there to help others...

This tactic is working well for me at the moment. my expectations is to get promoted to the English Prem League my team are currently second in the Championship. Fingers crossed the good form carries on.

Archived