Defending corners and free kicks.

Stop giving away so many fouls. On a serious note if you are losing so many goals as you say then that is where I would look first. Are you using aggressive tactics / instructions? Get stuck in for eg,or instructing players to tackle harder. You could try instructing them to stand off or if you have players high in aggression to ease off tackles and stand off etc ,,, less fouls = less free kicks = less goals (hopefully)

There so many other factors tho its hard to give an exact answer,,, what are your defenders like? I always go for ones that are good in the air if they will be the CB's,, but also taking note of their physical attributes not just their stats,, so what height weight etc,, will they dominate in the air/box,,,,,whats your keeper like at coming for balls, comand of area, reactions etc

As for the FK's I always have 4 in the wall, a couple back, and the fastest player forward for a break away , ,the rest I set to man mark. Pretty much similar for corners. I never bring everyone back as then the opposition have nothing to fear of a breakaway so they will likely pile everyone forward on you. Leaving one or two forward means they have to keep some back for cover,,, I picked that up from watching McCoist never wise up to that in rangers games the last couple of seasons lol.

Archived