Injuries are catching

Wasn't going to post, but this irked me and I need to know if this is a bug or not.

I keep finding that if I get one injury in an area of the team, I get another. Playing as Wrexham in the Vanarama Conference, my predecessor put all my non-first team defenders out on non-recallable loans. I'm left with 3 rightbacks, and 3 central defenders. I lose one RB to a strained wrist, then 2 matches later, lose BOTH the others to long (5-9 week) injuries. I also lose 1 of the CDs to an un-contestable red, and 2 days later one of the others is put out for weeks with a damaged shoulder. These are the only serious injuries my team have sustained, I've had knocks, tweaks and bangs in other areas, causing players to miss 1 or 2 matches, but this is the first time I've seen longer term injuries...and they're ALL defence. Every one. And this is the fourth, maybe fifth, time I've seen an area of my team, defence, midfield or attack, be absolutely decimated by injuries while the rest of the team is almost entirely unaffected. Is it just me?

I've seen this sort of thing as well, I dosent seem to matter what physio's, training facilities, stamina of players you have, the frequency of injuries is over zealous in my opinion, It honestly feels like every game I play on comprehensive highlights or full match, I will get an injury 5-6 games out of every 10 games and they seem to be on average more serious than they were in FM14. I have noticed they do seem to be clustered around positions, It could be that once you get an injury and you replace him, if the new player is not totally match fit (90%+), it could be that they have a higher chance of injury, I have seen the same pattern in my saves. I think it needs to be tweeked somehow

It's just a coincidence. There's nothing more to it than that and IMO it really doesn't need a thread as there's nothing to discuss.

The only time you'll suffer injuries in different areas of your team (Defence/Midfield/Attack) is if you use a tactic that exposes the players in those position to injuries, or when you're over-playing your back-up players in those positions because your first choices are injured, or your not rotating the players in those positions enough. It's common to be forced to play your second choice RB for a couple of months in every game just because your first choice is out injured, this then increases his chance of also getting injured.

I've seen this sort of thing as well, I dosent seem to matter what physio's, training facilities, stamina of players you have, the frequency of injuries is over zealous in my opinion, It honestly feels like every game I play on comprehensive highlights or full match, I will get an injury 5-6 games out of every 10 games and they seem to be on average more serious than they were in FM14. I have noticed they do seem to be clustered around positions, It could be that once you get an injury and you replace him, if the new player is not totally match fit (90%+), it could be that they have a higher chance of injury, I have seen the same pattern in my saves. I think it needs to be tweeked somehow

there is no difference between games played in full match and key moments. they're both 90 minute long, you just choose to watch less of them. the parts you chose not to watch are still there, and you can watch them if you click on them.

Archived