How is FM so realistic?! Re: Sturridge

So Sturridge gets a 3 month injury in his first preseason game then proceeds to get two 2-3 week injuries both times after his return..:eek:

Not for me. I've gotten amazing results with sturridge and Liverpool the first two years. First year he score 36 BPL goals and 2nd season he score 66 BPL goals :D

The nature of sport is its unpredictability.

I picked up a player with a terrible injury history on FM14, not injured once after joining me. Risk turned good there, he was head and shoulders above the rest of my team in ability too and pretty much carried the team in continental competitions.

Take the rough with the smooth, enjoy the challenges and the successes as the come.

haha i know right? It is a fun tactic and save though.

Well, in my save with PSG i bought Lukako, he scored 4 goal in the supercup and proceded to score 1 more goal in 4 games, with an average of 6.30 in the league, i was already thinking he was my biggest error, now he has 12 games and 17 goals in the league, he score a poker again and two hat-tricks, realistic or not, i'm loving it, eheheheheheheheh

You have to look after injury prone players properly in this game. I've noticed the hardest part about a player gaining full fitness from an injury is him not getting injured again in that [process. When a player comes back from a big injury, put him on light training for a couple weeks and only let him play 45-60 mins for the reserves.

Archived