Stevens 4321

I have created a tactic in my Chelsea save, I wanted one which had high possession and created plenty of chances whilst staying solid at the back. I have succeeded. I have been using the tactic for 2.5 seasons now, in which time I have won 2 leagues, a CL, Super cup, 1 x both domestic cups. The stats for the seasons are:

S1: 1st 86pt GS 97 CON 36

S2 96pt GS 101 Con 27

S3 (8 games in) 21 pts GS 27 Con 3.

The shape is in the popular 4-2-3-1. I use quite specific roles within the team, after trying a few, of course these may change with the players you have at your disposal. The aim is to keep the ball and when you don't have it press high up the pitch and get it back. Highest tackling in the league every season so far.

GK Goal keeper defend

RB Wingback auto

CB Defend

CB Stopper

LB Wingback auto

CM Ball winning midfielder Defend

CM Roaming play maker Support

RW Inside forward support

AMC Advanced play maker support

LW Inside forward support

ST Advance forward Attack

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

GK distribute to playmaker

both WB run wide with ball, cross from byline

AMC more direct passes

ST Close down more, move into channels

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS

Retain possession

shorter passing

work ball into box

exploit the flanks

look for overlaps

push up higher

close down more

get stuck in

lower tempo

Opposition instructions

GK CD, DM close down always

I'll change these to screenshots once i'm on my own computer.

Let me know if you try it and if you have any questions.

I've got one question for you. Have you read the 'Read first before posting' sticky?

-SnUrF

I also have a question for you: Have you read the 'Read first before posting' sticky?

"If someone makes a mistake no flaming, instead try and offer assistance and offer them advice, or point them in the right direction."

Mmkay.. I might be mistaken here but are you in need of some sort of tactical assistance? If so then excuse me for my mistake. But then again I can't for the love of god find a single question mark in your opening post.

Perhaps you're just being helpful and sharing your most definately winning tactic (atleast in your game and with Chelsea), but then again I might be mistaken or just confused but I believe there's a sub forum for 'tactics sharing'.

-SnUrF

Well I am being helpful and sharing a tactic. I thought that was clear from the lack of questions and the last sentence.

Maybe you could have just have been helpful and said "oh I think you've put it in the wrong place, here's the right place to put it." But instead you had to be an ass.

Soz for that.. Looking back I might have been some what an arse. So apologies for that. I should have been more considerate. Apologies. But then again have a merry xmas and hopefully a happy new year.. With posts going to the proper forums or sub-forums..

-SnUrF

Archived