The 2-2-3-3 (4-3-3) Italian Style 120+ gola every season

Hello guys, first happy holidays all, and merry Xmaxs....i want share whit us, my personal good tactic i tested it whit SS Lazio and ACF Fiorentina and win, all competition whit a big result!!!

The tactit :

8zh8b6.jpg

no OI for any match, but if u want make it or just to assisten give them.

the best player for my SS Lazio

ezpyxs.jpg

2gvolmu.jpg

29nzcle.jpg

2nk28wk.jpg

and Lucas Pratto ( buy for 6 milion), is the best scorer, because the Pcsx is the very high scorer!!!

the corner setup is good, Onazi make gol from scheme ( remember put a good shooter on position CCdx)

now the result :

23r46pz.jpg

2vt63qb.jpg

33cneqa.jpg

and player from ACF Fiorentina

24mxct4.jpg

2i0sydv.jpg

2lnbzn7.jpg

Look the HIGHEST M.V. for Borja :D

4jxu1y.jpg

link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/aab4a2rab54b6kn/2-2-3-3_extinction_v1_C9D6738B-4DA9-4AF6-BFB5-4B8F84399BEB.fmf

I make another test on Spanish whith Real Madrid because i want see how many score CR7

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH GUYS :S

============================================================================================

EUPHORIA VERSION !!!

============================================================================================

2rfcytg.jpg

Second Season at the moment :

2ap7wi.jpg

2jfh9oi.jpg

2zq8y68.jpg

and the new scheme :

14dkfao.jpg

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/h28o363hsu3ehl1/Euphoria_V1_by_Exti76-SATOROX_CB332D31-A27D-4759-8962-0A3D088B63A6.fmf

Have Fun guys and let me know if work for you :D

a Key player :

PLAYERS((IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, first touch and technique are essential skills for any role, especially for centrals defenders, wing back and external strikers. Also, to get the most from my tactic, you should always avoid players with the preferred move "shots from distance". If you can, train them to stop. Ok, CR7 is an exception )-

GK:

pick the best you can find. Look for high values in: one on one, position, concentration.

-?WB:

a) meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you to avoid the typical?? "Brazilian" full back and search for to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, tackling, positioning, off the ball and concentration. Don't look too much at the attacking skills like crossing, technique, passing and dribbling.

b) medium-high reputation teams:in this case, I suggest you to take into consideration FBs with a right mix of defensive and attacking skills, so they can also start attack moves from the back instead of throwing the ball in the row Z.

-CB: Pick the best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16 for jumping and heading).

-Right and left MC:

you should focus on Marking, determination, tackling, passing, and off the ball. In short, forget flair, dribbling and forget the Trequartista or offensive midfielder. They must be two ball winning midfielders. (example: yes khedira, no hamsik)

-Central MC :same as above, except that can have a marking value lower than two others. He also taks the corners, so i recommend a corners value higher than at least 11.

-External strikers (Base: left foot on left side and right foot on right side):Acceleration, pace (at least 14), crossing (at least 13), finishing (at least 14), technique, ball control, dribbling, passing, off the ball and teamwork. You can also train your Trequartistas or wingers to cover this role, but only if they have all the appropriate values ??for the skills above because you have to rimember that they had to score. As an example, yarmolenko, hamsik and this kind of wingers or offensive mc, could be good adapted players but you have to train them changing their role; instead, wingers like tadic or jesus navas aren't good choice.

-Central striker: Pace (at least 15),Acceleration, finishing, composure, anticipation, off the ball, heading.

I love you satorox

Hello guys, first happy holidays all, and merry Xmaxs....i want share whit us, my personal good tactic i tested it whit SS Lazio and ACF Fiorentina and win, all competition whit a big result!!!

The tactit :

8zh8b6.jpg

no OI for any match, but if u want make it or just to assisten give them.

the best player for my SS Lazio

ezpyxs.jpg

2gvolmu.jpg

29nzcle.jpg

2nk28wk.jpg

and Lucas Pratto ( buy for 6 milion), is the best scorer, because the Pcsx is the very high scorer!!!

the corner setup is good, Onazi make gol from scheme ( remember put a good shooter on position CCdx)

now the result :

23r46pz.jpg

2vt63qb.jpg

33cneqa.jpg

and player from ACF Fiorentina

24mxct4.jpg

2i0sydv.jpg

2lnbzn7.jpg

Look the HIGHEST M.V. for Borja :D

4jxu1y.jpg

link to download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/aab4a2rab54b6kn/2-2-3-3_extinction_v1_C9D6738B-4DA9-4AF6-BFB5-4B8F84399BEB.fmf

I make another test on Spanish whith Real Madrid because i want see how many score CR7

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH GUYS :S

Excellent tactic :) I am playing as Anderlecht and i love the fact that the strikers share the goals and my midfielders get great ratings. The man of the match awards are shared all around the team.

An awesome tactic and anyone struggling with the game should give this a go!!!! My highlight was a 10-0 drubbing of Basel in my champs league group, from which we qualified :)

About to give this a try with a newly started Leeds save. But one question -

The corners and the CCdx position. May be a dumb question, but which position are we talking about there (in english speaking terms)?

CCsx man talking or 1 TF if u have good!

The corners and the CCdx position. May be a dumb question, but which position are we talking about there (in english speaking terms)?

centre mid

How are you doing with Leeds? I tried this one with Leeds and it didn't go that well to be honest. Played 10 league games and lost quite a few home games against weak opposition. Haven't played since tho and to be fair, the tactic was not 100% fluent when I quit.

How are you doing with Leeds? I tried this one with Leeds and it didn't go that well to be honest. Played 10 league games and lost quite a few home games against weak opposition. Haven't played since tho and to be fair, the tactic was not 100% fluent when I quit.

look on FM base for player filter....a good way to win is only that...the right player in the role no the best player but the right is important!!!

mr.Extinction, how did you come up with this tactic? I tried it out and it's crazy. My team creates a lot of chances and scores a lot of goals. Almost cheating! :-)

mr.Extinction, how did you come up with this tactic? I tried it out and it's crazy. My team creates a lot of chances and scores a lot of goals. Almost cheating! :-)

Thx mate can u post some screen?

how well is everyone doing with this? debating to go with this one or mr hough's...

Try all but i think u have more fun whit this :p

Go with this, you won't be disappointed.

:D

Any tips for training? I am in League 2 with Stockport - season 4 of the whole save, plugged the tactic in part way through the season, almost fluid but concede from every shot against me - it is early days I lost 2-0 at home and am in the middle of a game now. Had 4 shots against me and trail 4-0 on 37 minutes. Any help gratefully received!!!

PLAYERS((IMPORTANT: pace, stamina, passing, acceleration, first touch and technique are essential skills for any role, especially for centrals defenders, wing back and external strikers. Also, to get the most from my tactic, you should always avoid players with the preferred move "shots from distance". If you can, train them to stop. Ok, CR7 is an exception )-

GK:

pick the best you can find. Look for high values in: one on one, position, concentration.

-?WB:

a) meduim-low reputation teams: I suggest you to avoid the typical?? "Brazilian" full back and search for to the substance. It means you should focus on defensive qualities like marking, tackling, positioning, off the ball and concentration. Don't look too much at the attacking skills like crossing, technique, passing and dribbling.

b) medium-high reputation teams:in this case, I suggest you to take into consideration FBs with a right mix of defensive and attacking skills, so they can also start attack moves from the back instead of throwing the ball in the row Z.

-CB: Pick the best you can buy. Moreover, the right central defender must be high and good in the air (at least 16 for jumping and heading).

-Right and left MC:

you should focus on Marking, determination, tackling, passing, and off the ball. In short, forget flair, dribbling and forget the Trequartista or offensive midfielder. They must be two ball winning midfielders. (example: yes khedira, no hamsik)

-Central MC :same as above, except that can have a marking value lower than two others. He also taks the corners, so i recommend a corners value higher than at least 11.

-External strikers (Base: left foot on left side and right foot on right side):Acceleration, pace (at least 14), crossing (at least 13), finishing (at least 14), technique, ball control, dribbling, passing, off the ball and teamwork. You can also train your Trequartistas or wingers to cover this role, but only if they have all the appropriate values ??for the skills above because you have to rimember that they had to score. As an example, yarmolenko, hamsik and this kind of wingers or offensive mc, could be good adapted players but you have to train them changing their role; instead, wingers like tadic or jesus navas aren't good choice.

-Central striker: Pace (at least 15),Acceleration, finishing, composure, anticipation, off the ball, heading.

no the second is EUPHORIA but i don't know if work in other league, still W.I.P. and need more test

Ok, I have been using EUPHORIA in the Ryman Div 1 South (level 8 of English Football). When I took over we only had youth players and so have brought in any players I could. I'm currently joint second which I think is very good as we were predicted to finish bottom. I may switch to FOLLIA then but I will train it for a while first.

Ok, I have been using EUPHORIA in the Ryman Div 1 South (level 8 of English Football). When I took over we only had youth players and so have brought in any players I could. I'm currently joint second which I think is very good as we were predicted to finish bottom. I may switch to FOLLIA then but I will train it for a while first.

ok m8 let me know if Euphoria or Follia working good or only 1 work

Mr Extinction - been using Follia v1 with great success for my Colchester United team in the Premier League. Seen references in this thread and also the one on FM Base to Euphoria (which appears to have 3 Central Defenders) - but can't see a link to that tactic - where can I find it?

Mr Extinction - been using Follia v1 with great success for my Colchester United team in the Premier League. Seen references in this thread and also the one on FM Base to Euphoria (which appears to have 3 Central Defenders) - but can't see a link to that tactic - where can I find it?

look here on the OP

the second Euroripa tatic is awesome with Celtic in Scotland. one full season with tatic played 38 won 38, scored 221, against 21

happy to see this result :D

Liked the first tactic, didn't really have the players to pull it off straight away tho.

Now trying the Euphoria tactic, notice you only have 2 CMs. What player roles are required for this tactic. Keep up the goof work

Still same required on OP, like lucas romero or ekdal for play whit 2 cm

Annunced the new italian forum is open : http://topfmpassionitalia.forumcommunity.net/ u can find new's abaout this tactics also u can speack english :p

Hello,

I want to use Euphoria, because i like the goals total :-)

but do i need to use Oi? if so, What ones? i found some on your other post on fm base, http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm-15-tactics/751599d1421603513-follia-satorox-extinction76-tons-goal-%5Ee08bceef25833cc37fba7cb03e1e027018041383d3194ef727%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Thanks already :-)

Archived