How to watch games played by other clubs?

Hey, I'm struggling to determine how to watch past games played by opponents. I'm able to track down the match stats via their fixture lists, but I'm not able to figure out how to watch match highlights from there. Anyone have any ideas how to go about it in this year's iteration?

When you click on the result in their fixture list, you should have a view highlights option under the score. I imagine though, that most highlights are not kept so you might not be able to view the ones you want.

• 10 months later...

That only applies to matches played in your own league. In FM 2015 you can't watch highlights of matches in other leagues, as you could in previous versions of the game, because for some unexplained reason it was taken out by S.I. They've restored this feature for FM 2016, and making out that it's a new addition, whereas it's merely returning to us what we used to already have !

That only applies to matches played in your own league. In FM 2015 you can't watch highlights of matches in other leagues, as you could in previous versions of the game, because for some unexplained reason it was taken out by S.I. They've restored this feature for FM 2016, and making out that it's a new addition, whereas it's merely returning to us what we used to already have !

Of course you can watch matches in other leagues, even in FM15 --- if they're set to run in full detail. Make sure they are by going to detail level and selecting the league to run full detail.

Archived