Hidden Gem Clubs

Hi all,

Hope you are all enjoying the game this year, I'm pretty new to the whole FM thing and was wondering if you had any suggestions for me.

I usually go for Hammarby Fotboll in the Swedish 2nd divison (Got promoted this year), and just wanted to check if anyone else had experience with them in the past? I managed to take them to the Europa league final within 4 seasons only to get thrashed 6-0 by Spurs in the end.

If not Hammarby, who else would you recommend playing with? I'm looking for a club with a great fanbase which has not won anything in ages and has at least some money to spend (not too fussed on money though).

Many thanks!

Go with vfb stutgart they don't really have money to spend so to speak but they have a good squad and a great fanbase also being in the german top flight you gte decnet prize money and good tv money i have just finished a season with them an donly had the expectation of a top half finish and managed to come 3rd.

Also if you do go with stutgart they have timo werner who is my new favourite wonderkid got 22 league goals for me.

Archived