Players fitness...

Getting fed up with this now. It's totally unrealistic how I field my strongest team for one game, then if I have another game 3 days later, I have to change the whole team and play my reserves because my players condition is anything between 88% and 92%. I've learnt if I play the same team, I get stuffed as my players are tired! Playing my reserve team on 96% plus condition at least gets me a decent result occasionally! But in real life, do you see a team needing to change every player if they have a game 3 days later? No! So why do we have to do this on FM2015? It's absolutely ridiculous! I have a very good fitness coach too and one of my players who's natural fitness rating is 12, constantly needs to be rested! Can anyone explain that to me as I'm very, very confused lol!

88-92% fitness is fine. It's unrealistic to think everyone will always be above 96%. On average players fitness should be around 90-94% you should find. It's odd that you have to use two different 11's for games 3 days apart though. I can understand some players might not be able to handle it if natural fitness is low but you shouldn't have to change every. But the fact you are suggest you are doing something wrong or exaggerating. I suggest you take a look at your approach and if playing too fast or being really aggressive try and slow it down as this is likely the reason.

Also everything applies to the AI too, they have no advantage, their players get tired just the same as yours.

88-92% fitness is fine. It's unrealistic to think everyone will always be above 96%. On average players fitness should be around 90-94% you should find. It's odd that you have to use two different 11's for games 3 days apart though. I can understand some players might not be able to handle it if natural fitness is low but you shouldn't have to change every. But the fact you are suggest you are doing something wrong or exaggerating.

Also everything applies to the AI too, they have no advantage, their players get tired just the same as yours.

You say 88%-92% is fine, but I recently lost home 4-1 to a team towards the bottom! I then had a week break and won my next game. The difference between playing a match a week later and performing well and playing a match 3 days later and getting taken apart is staggering. Also regarding the AI, how many near post corners do you see the AI score? I haven't scored from one set piece yet in comparison! And yes, I do instruct my full back to mark the near post, but he keeps wandering off it. It's frustrating to say the least lol!

You say 88%-92% is fine, but I recently lost home 4-1 to a team towards the bottom! I then had a week break and won my next game. The difference between playing a match a week later and performing well and playing a match 3 days later and getting taken apart is staggering. Also regarding the AI, how many near post corners do you see the AI score? I haven't scored from one set piece yet in comparison! And yes, I do instruct my full back to mark the near post, but he keeps wandering off it. It's frustrating to say the least lol!

Love how you blame the condition for the reason you lost and not the flaws in your tactic and looking back at seeing why the goals were scored and what the actual issues were.

The difference between 92% and 96% will make no difference what so ever in all honesty.

Love how you blame the condition for the reason you lost and not the flaws in your tactic and looking back at seeing why the goals were scored and what the actual issues were.

The difference between 92% and 96% will make no difference what so ever in all honesty.

Your argument is flawed because my tactic works fine when I get a weeks break. I'm currently 5th in the league! When I only get a 3 day break, I get stuffed. The only difference is the players condition! I believe the defence needs to stay the same to build an understanding, but when I'm having to rotate my centre backs and the rest of the team, it's completely stupid and unrealistic!

My argument is flawed haha

Looks like you don't need help as every answer you already know better. So pointless having the thread open. Please don't open another, use the stupid questions one if you have follow up questions.

Archived