How do you sign other teams regens during their trials on a free?

I dont know if this is a stupid question or not, but how can I sign other teams regens on a free or cheaply. Im new to FM and have just hit March. The best regen I got was a 1 1/2 star right back. I scouted other teams regens and saw other teams get 5 star potential goalkeepers, when I approached to sign them

they ask for like 40m+. My question is, is there a way I can sign other teams regens on a free during their trial periods, or how can I poach other teams

regens without spending crazy amounts of money, if so how?

It wasn't the player who was asking for heaps of money it was the club. And thats what I did, I offered for this kid, hit suggest offer comes back with, no we want 60 million for the kid. How do you guys get your regens for other/bigger clubs without spending crazy amounts of money.

It wasn't the player who was asking for heaps of money it was the club. And thats what I did, I offered for this kid, hit suggest offer comes back with, no we want 60 million for the kid. How do you guys get your regens for other/bigger clubs without spending crazy amounts of money.

That's because he had already signed a pre-contract. You need to be quick about it, as most sign within the first week of joining on trial. As Easternhawk2 said, offer contracts on the day of the intake. You'll get them for £250k-£2m.

Archived