What is new in FM 15 compared to FM 14 and what are the biggest changes?

Hello

Cant find any information regarding the new FM 15. What is new?

Have they made a new ME or is it the same engine from FM 13 and 14?

Other then layout/design, what els is new?

Is the game actually playable now, or still as bad as it was in FM 13 and 14.

FM2015 again surpasses it's previous iterations in my view.

With the recent patches and the new layout the game is the best I have played. I originally thought that the changes might have been cosmetic re layout etc but the training/interaction/tactic and other screens that you can access allow you to do more with, makes this iteration a more immersive game in my opinion.

ME is very good and I think the 3d looks the best it has been. Do not want to sound like to much of a fanboi but as a long standing FM fan/player who dips into the game during the week I am finding it an enjoyable experience. Some of the experts on here might have issues and doubts and for good reason but for me it's a very playable and absorbing game.

Not sure how much detail you want but these are my observations since I have began playing re the demo then full game.

Forget about what i think so far.

I want to hear what you guys think about the game. What are your opinion?

Is FM 15 a step forward from their previous editions in your eyes and why?

Pretty hard to forget about what you think when you insinuate that '13 and '14 were unplayable. Would be good to know why to be able to address those concerns with affirmation that it's improved, or state that it still hasn't.

The demo, and your own opinion is the only thing that will be able to tell you, (particularly as you believe the last two versions were unplayable, and many enjoyed them) Theres also the feedback thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/413334-Official-Football-Manager-2015-Feedback-Thread-15.2.0 if you want others opinions on the latest updates.

No, really, there's a demo, a feedback thread and countless opinions all over the boards, plus the bugs forum if you really want to do an in depth analysis.

Don't need another of these threads, if you can't make up your mind based on all the info available to you go play something else.

Archived