+ Reply to Thread

Thread: xxx will have to take the blame

Semi Pro
    I'm in the hall of shame in FM08 - most goals scored by a relegated team - 101

Default xxx will have to take the blame

Usually when you get the above message you get some detail i.e. he missed his header. However the last ten times or so that message has come up I've had no additonal commentary, which isn't particulary helpful.

Youth Team

Default Re: xxx will have to take the blame

I don't mean this in a smart arse manner so if you feel the need to flame me knock yourself out but can you not just look at the 2D to see what happened?

In any case my experience of it is when you get no message it is one of those heavy touch instances e.g. a long ball that a defender 'takes down' and knocks right to the striker or a player starts to run with the ball but knocks it in front of himself in such a way that an opposition player nicks it off him.

Could do with an event trigger though as you say

Third Team

no offence but is this a pointless thread?

Semi Pro

Frequently it's not been clear, hence my comment. bluebirds if you've got nothing constructive say then why bother saying anything ?

Third Team
    Must have stabbed her fifty f*cking times....

I notice things like this sometimes, I think that the ME sometimes gets a little ahead of itself (sometimes tells me whats going to happen before it actually happens) and tries to reel itself in and subsequently misses parts of commentary out,

Or, I find sometimes if I watch the match on key highlights and high speed, it jumps into the 2D pitch and cuz of the high speed it only catches the end of the move

Any of this seem likely?

Banned

90% of goals seem to come from stupid errors so I'm sure you can probably figure out which defender cleared it three metres to an attacker.

Amateur
    Du du du du! Charlie Austin! (Shh don't tell the big clubs...)

Quote Originally Posted by sirdez24 View Post
    90% of goals seem to come from stupid errors so I'm sure you can probably figure out which defender cleared it three metres to an attacker.

96% percent of all statistics are made up...

Semi Pro

I think they ran out of comments due to my terrable defence, conceded 100. Scored 101 got relegated.

Third Team
    "Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo1986 View Post
    96% percent of all statistics are made up...
    I thought it was 87%.

I have had the problem as well when it says someone makes a mistake, but just says that.

+ Reply to Thread