(USA) (WIP) American Premier League 0.1 Released on Steam Workshop - Details Here:

And.... my American Premier League mod is released:

Steam Workshop :: American Premier League 0.1 RELEASE

This is a "Fantasy America" mod that replaces the byzantine and complicated MLS contract setup with a more "standard", 3 league, 64 team system with promotion and relegation.

20 Team Premier League. All 18 surviving MLS teams, plus Orlando City and New York City FC (Debuting in 2015 in real life)

24 Team First Division (Includes a rebranded Chivas USA as LA Football Club)

20 Team Challenge Division

The Premier League has full prize money, the First Division has limited prize money, and "money as you play", and the Challenge Division is strictly results based.

Known Details:

A) Many Teams do not have managers.

B) A couple teams do not have listed Stadiums

C) A lot of teams do not have players (Workaround: Add players to clubs in pregame setup)

D) Money will probably need balancing.

(I'm testing the 0.1.5 version now, which will add: Squad Size Limits (30 for the top two divisions, 25 for challenge division) and max foreign player limits (20/15/10) to keep it from being an all-foreigners league).

0.1 has been tested several 10+ year sims

Upcoming 0.2 Changelog (Estimated Release Date 5 December 14)

Many Lower Division teams updated from Amateur to Semi-Professional status, and received slight reputation bumps as a result

Money Slightly Balanced, more work will need to happen

Squad Size Limits are in effect

American Premier League: 30 Man Roster, Max 20 Foreign Players)

American First Division: 30 Man Roster, Max 15 Foreign Players

American Challenge Division: 25 Man Roster, Max 10 Foreign Players

Los Angeles FC Scheduled to get new stadium in 2017

Bugfixes (Most important, playoffs are now 2 legs home and away, and Cups have been assigned a permanent home to avoid being played at small facilities)

Final Release Notes for the APL Mod:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=352227448

Non-Steam Link (Note: File is still FMF) http://www.4shared.com/file/S2KdRv5mce/American_Premier_League_10_Ful.html

This is a "Fantasy America" mod that replaces the byzantine and complicated MLS contract setup with a more "standard", 3 league, 64 team system with promotion and relegation.

20 Team Premier League. All 18 surviving MLS teams, plus Orlando City and New York City FC (Debuting in 2015 in real life)

24 Team First Division (Includes a rebranded Chivas USA as LA Football Club)

20 Team Challenge Division

The Premier League has full prize money, the First Division has limited prize money, and "money as you play", and the Challenge Divsion is strictly results based.

Known Details:

A) Many Teams do not have managers.

B) A lot of teams do not have players (Workaround: Add players to clubs in pregame setup)

1.0 Fix List:

Many Lower Division teams updated from Amateur to Semi-Professional status, and received slight reputation bumps as a result

Money Slightly Balanced

Squad Size Limits are in effect

American Premier League: 30 Man Roster, Max 20 Foreign Players)

American First Division: 30 Man Roster, Max 15 Foreign Players

American Challenge Division: 25 Man Roster, Max 10 Foreign Players

Los Angeles FC Scheduled to get new stadium in 2017

Bugfixes (Most important: Cups have been assigned a permanent home to avoid being played at small facilities)

Note: This is entitled a 1.0 Release because it is functionally complete. Due to ongoing health issues, I'm not sure if I can work on this further, so I decided to get this out for everyone to enjoy

Archived