[FM15.1.3] 4-2-3-1 Vince ( Test on Lower Leagues : English D5/D6 )

Hi everyone. This is the first tactic I ever put online.

I already play my games with an English D6 club to start. I try to take it to the top. Since last FM, it became way harder, and one again harder that year to play with lower clubs. I tried a lot of tactics found on the internet and it never suceeded for me.

So I tried to mine and I'm pretty proud of it. I used it in 2 clubs and I'm quite happy with it. They play well and score a lot. The only problem is that I still take too much goals (but it tends to improve, you'll see it in my calendar). You can of course help me to improve it.

The tactic :

1417085917-tactics-overview-overview.png

1417086120-tactics-overview-overview-2.png

(Pardon my English, i'm French)

An offensive team to retrieve the ball quicly, to hold possession, to play short and also that cross a lot. You will score a lot of goals by playing well with the sides.

For the players, it's easy. they all roam to retrieve the ball everywhere, the FB will cross a lot, they will run a lot. I ask to everyone to pass the ball shorter once again to not lose it. The forward and AMC will move a lot and often shoot.

1417086391-schedule-senior-matches-2.png

1417086391-schedule-senior-matches-3.png

1417086391-schedule-senior-matches.png

You can see at first that I tried things with the tactic, I had a counter mentality before changing it into control which works better. I DO NOT recommend to play in overload if you're losing (which I did against Hednesford for example), just wait in control, and, well, you can't win every match, like in real life. Play in counter when you're playing very good teams (Schrewsbury for me, League 1).

1417086603-vanarama-conference-north-overview-stages.png

1417086603-vanarama-conference-north-overview-past-positions.png

Season's not over but I will probably be champion, I have easy games waiting for me.

Try it, give me your advice !

Download :

https://1fichier.com/?gtldxh9cyl

If you want any more informations, just ask !

Just a little update for you on how I have done.

exzF12OJp

These were how I did before using your tactic, apart from the bottom 3 draws.

p49e96fKp

And these are since I started using your tactic.

I did remove the Push Up Higher instruction before you mentioned it anyway.

For my Team Talks I have been using FuSS's style of being aggressive and assertive and it seems to bring the best out of them. I judt don't touch OI at all.

I am finding this to be a very good tactic for my Boreham Wood side. Push Higher Up has to be removed away from home or i concede too many goals. The amount of Clear Cut Chances i am creating is insane!

Just done a bit of an extreme experiment in the Conference South Play Off Semi Finals and switched to Overload in the second half of the second leg when 2-0 down in the match and 4-0 down in the tie.

p9lFkPHnp

I made my own 4-4-2 was working but then stop working, load your Tactic and Im doing good again, I took over a team in December, I'm in feb now. I should avoid relegation with your tactic, also I like more counter with it, at least on my case.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived