Help with Training

Heyo Guys,

i was wondering if anyone could help me setting up my Training. Actually i only got a few Questions:

1. I am playing a 5-2-1-2 System. All my players are completly good on their Positions but should i let them Focus on the Position or on certain Attributes?

2. Currently i am letting them Train Defense, Attack and Fittnes (all to 33%) in the Teamtraining but is that ok or would they profit if also focus on the other parts?

3. How do i improve my Coaching abilities or does it only work with applying for a higher coaching license?

Would be great if you could help. I also appologize for maybe opening a thread that might already exist, i didnt find any helpful thread.

Cheers.

edit: i am playing in a German low league forgot to mention that

1) If your players are natural raise attributes is how i do it.

2) I generally do fitness for the preseason and then do Team Cohesion I never do anything else works well for me.

3) coaching abilities do improve over time though very slowly, the only other way that I know of is getting your licenses.

1 - Give them a role or attribute training, it'll be fine and more beneficial long term

2 - If you are rotating between those 3 regular then you'll be wasting training if this is happening during a season. I'll link a thread at the bottom which will help you understand training better.

3 - Send yourself on a course is the best way then when its completed you'll see a rise if it was successful. Other than that there isn't anything you can do as they improve/decline with age.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/380395-Ajax-When-Real-Life-Meets-Football-Manager-FM14

Archived