A Humble Request (.FMF files)

I can only use .tac files.

The workshop just wont work for me for some reason.

Would you mind sending a screen shot? I can not seem to find the right menu i think...

.tac Files

Drop into tactics folder and it will then be located within Archived Tactics

.fmf Files

Drop file into tactics folder. On the tactics screen within the game, click the drop down and then click on manage tactics.

A grey box will pop up and it will be blank since you have not imported anything. Click import and it will take you to your tactics folder. Select your tactic.

You tactic will not be located in the archived folder. It will be located in the drop down. You will have to do for each new save.

If you want to conver that fmf to tac and have it permanently in your archived menu, then in the same grey box, it will now show you the file you imported. Highlight it and click save.

This will now prompt you to save the file in your tactic folder and it will be a tac file.

• 1 month later...
.tac Files

Drop into tactics folder and it will then be located within Archived Tactics

.fmf Files

Drop file into tactics folder. On the tactics screen within the game, click the drop down and then click on manage tactics.

A grey box will pop up and it will be blank since you have not imported anything. Click import and it will take you to your tactics folder. Select your tactic.

You tactic will not be located in the archived folder. It will be located in the drop down. You will have to do for each new save.

If you want to conver that fmf to tac and have it permanently in your archived menu, then in the same grey box, it will now show you the file you imported. Highlight it and click save.

This will now prompt you to save the file in your tactic folder and it will be a tac file.

Is it still working? because i am not able to convert .fmf file into .tac file.

Archived