[FM 15.1.3] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSSinorous 1.0 || 4-1-2-2-1 • • •

Tactic Summary:

A return to the FuSS tactics of the pass in this update - only tested with bigger teams, but makes the game silly easy!

Mentality:

Use Control if you are the bigger team, otherwise use counter.

Team Talks:

Do them yourself, assistants are just rubbish at them, even the best assistants.

• Be harsh! Ask yourself what the stereotypical Sir Alex would have done.

• Before I match: I usually aggressively expect a result, followed by individually assertively telling them I have faith.

• At half time: (even if my teams winning) if most of my team have below 7 performance I will aggressively tell them it's not good enough, those that don't respond to that (or respond badly) I will individually tell they were not good enough assertively.

Players:

• ST - False 9: This player won't score a great number of goals, they'll get a lot of assistants and set-up the inside forwards on a regular basis. Because of this you need a striker that's willing to play deeper and has good technical states.

• AML/R - Inside Forwards: Despite being inside forwards these guys will still whip in a lot of crosses. They're also you're main goal scoring outlet. Traditional fast wingers that can also finish would be ideal. RECOMMEND WRONG-FOOTED PLAYERS.

• MCL - Ball Wining Midfielder: A reliable middle man, won’t wander far, will break up attacks high-up the pitch and lay off the ball. A good all-round workhorse would be a wise choice here.

• MCR - CM (attacking): An attacking outlet, this guy will charge into the box late and create some problems. I tend to favour typical AMCs in this position, people with good technical stats and a few goals in them.

• DMC - Ball Winning Midfielder: Aggressive defensive midfielder, will look to attack the ball, break up opposition play, and lay off the ball to the midfielders. You need your typical DMC here, but the ability to actually play the ball will be useful.

• FB - Attack: These guys will get forward and cross, they'll even nab 5 or 6 goals a year. You need very good attacking and defensive fullbacks as you're asking a lot of them, Leighton Baines has been nothing short of fantastic.

• CB's - Defender: Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. Tackling, Marking, Heading, Jumping and some decent acceleration won't go a miss.

• GK - Keeper: Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones is particularly important as this tactic often has it's fullbacks pressing quite high-up the field.

Where to spend the cash?:

Fullbacks are the most important position.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/60capy9iwaeleo3/FuSSciculation_V1.4.fmf

Hello FuSS, thanks for sharing your tactic.

Do you use in-game talking? If yes, what do you talk in case of leading or, in opposite, in loosing?

What about a preferred foots for amr/l? Also i like when my attack players have equal chance for scoring, so i want to ask, will it problem for this tactic, if amr/l will exchange their position?

Honestly this is pretty much the same tactic from the fm-base forums called Beautifull Play with a little tweaking, not impressed at all.

This might just be pure coincidence mate. There are thousands of us trying and developing tactics. It's inevitable that some are going to appear similar, with some very minor differences.

Honestly this is pretty much the same tactic from the fm-base forums called Beautifull Play with a little tweaking, not impressed at all.

Actually other than 2 distinct team instructions it's almost identical to all of my tactics released on this forum over the last 5 years, I suppose everyone was copying me then :rolleyes: (well other than Mr Hough :lol:)

Well there's a reason for that, there is a method that works on this version and so over time most people start to gravitate towards that.

I developed a tactic myself without looking at a single downloadable tactic and when I finally did go and look at what others had done I found that my tactic was probably 70% the same as the Beautiful Play tactic on the other forum despite the fact that I'd never even looked at it.

Exactly i found i Had with one tiny exception the exact SAME tactic as mr hough i think it was around this time last year. People just work out what's working in the current M.E and are always tweaking to improve their tactic, inevitably tactics will end up similar not to suggest only one way of playing will work in a particular M.E but their will be a general trend.

EDIT:

Sorry forgot to even mention the OP congrats FUSS on this tactic looks very decent from your screenshots. but as you know plug & play tactics are dead and no longer work.... ;)

:applause:

Hello FuSS, thanks for sharing your tactic.

Do you use in-game talking? If yes, what do you talk in case of leading or, in opposite, in loosing?

What about a preferred foots for amr/l? Also i like when my attack players have equal chance for scoring, so i want to ask, will it problem for this tactic, if amr/l will exchange their position?

Someone could answer my questions?:)

Someone could answer my questions?:)

Sorry buddy, answers below:

I don't use OIs or any Shouts.

I don't like "Wide players swapping positions" as I find they tend to do it during set-pieces and it often leaves them out of position and opens us up to a counter-attack.

A "wrong footed" player will certainly score more but it isn't essential (most of your crosses will come from full-backs).

Sorry buddy, answers below:

I don't use OIs or any Shouts.

I don't like "Wide players swapping positions" as I find they tend to do it during set-pieces and it often leaves them out of position and opens us up to a counter-attack.

A "wrong footed" player will certainly score more but it isn't essential (most of your crosses will come from full-backs).

Ok, thanks.

Is it just me or anyone else not like the player movements etc in the current ME. Might be limitations of my system mind you.

Edit:

Actually i think its just the awkward nature of my players as they aren't used to the tactic. Im finding it better now the tactic is becoming more fluid. Team are really starting to motor now and tactic is still only 70% fluid.

Tried this and it's just the same as every tactic I've tried. I dominate most games and draw constantly. You know how it goes - dominate, miss countless simple chances, they get a chance and score! Doesn't seem to matter what set up I have, all out attack, defend etc etc. This is actually the worst version of FM for that kind of thing, from what I've seen so far anyway.

I have found some curious stuff about this tactic though. I have a self made tactic I use for Newcastle in the Prem, but whenever I hit a wall (like drawing 4 games in a row 1-1) I switch to this tactic I absolutely hammer the opposition, whom ever they may be. I've done this three times so far this season. However, after 2 games it just stops. It doesn't work anymore and I have to switch back to the old one. Rinse repeat. Very strange.

I have just played the next best team in my league and having been struggling score wise and performance wise i decided to apply strictly what the OP said re team talks. Romping to victory and totally dominating! I won the league last game so fair to say this is doing the biz!

I have found some curious stuff about this tactic though. I have a self made tactic I use for Newcastle in the Prem, but whenever I hit a wall (like drawing 4 games in a row 1-1) I switch to this tactic I absolutely hammer the opposition, whom ever they may be. I've done this three times so far this season. However, after 2 games it just stops. It doesn't work anymore and I have to switch back to the old one. Rinse repeat. Very strange.

Draw after draw, right? Happening to me no matter how I set up.

going well with kidderminster in conference 2nd season

can I just ask though fuss? do you change the mentality if you are for example playing man city or chelsea away? or vise versa if you're playing a much weaker team at home? or do you always leave it at standard?

Been away quite a bit.

Tweaked a couple of things and I'm totally dominating everyone.

Won everything with Everton in my second season using a lot of cheap players and free signings (Darren Fletcher, Ben Afra, Micah Richards, Tom Cleverly).

Ben Haten Afra in particular is a superstar, and Baines has been play of the year twice in a row now.

V1.1

https://www.mediafire.com/?ulnkn8ix64emmwx

A really key thing in this version is player preferred moves - remember that preferred moves mean a player will ignore your tactics, so be careful which ones they have when you buy them!

Been away quite a bit.

Tweaked a couple of things and I'm totally dominating everyone.

Won everything with Everton in my second season using a lot of cheap players and free signings (Darren Fletcher, Ben Afra, Micah Richards, Tom Cleverly).

Ben Haten Afra in particular is a superstar, and Baines has been play of the year twice in a row now.

V1.1

https://www.mediafire.com/?ulnkn8ix64emmwx

A really key thing in this version is player preferred moves - remember that preferred moves mean a player will ignore your tactics, so be careful which ones they have when you buy them!

Patch 15.2 Dude ? ;>

great tactic. using 1.1

however, now at a point where I have loads of chances and hardly scoring.

(defending pretty well, though)

any ideas on little tweaks??

sorted

took off;

work ball into box

slow tempo

make the two inside forwards to swap positions in game

worked a treat

Not had much luck so far for this years game, but I'm giving this a go and after 4 games I'm top with Cercle Brugge and had two 4-2 wins on the bounce against Westerlo and AA Gent.

Playing on 15.2 patch.

Still early stages yet, but seems good.

Wow, finally a tactic that works for me and my Ajax. Prior to using it, I have won "only" one cup and league title in the first three years but I should have done a lot better, especially against smaller teams.

This tactic is just what I needed! In the fourth season, after 12 games with this tactic, I have 42 goals and 19 conceded. I will invest in a DL, DC and DR and I should have a great side. PS: I knocked out Porto in the CL qualification and I am sitting top in my group with 12 points after 4 matches against PSG (3-2 with two own goals by me), Shaktar and APOEL.

Now that I am past the winter transfer period, I have to admit that this tactic only got me 2 points more than last season at this time, yet it feels a lot more satisfying. I have 62-37 goals and 40 points after 20 matches in the league. Schipplock scored 20 goals in the first 16 games for my Ajax side as F9 although that's not anywhere near his best role. But I lost 0-6 to Feyenoord and I can't seem to shut up the back. Does anybody have a suggestion for me? Note: I moved the CM (A) to AM (S) because of the players available to me. Could that be the issue?

Archived