Accept/reject all offers

Usually when I offer a player for loan I get multiple bids for him and sometimes 10-15+. Just now I've got a player with 47 offers so I was just wondering is there a way to look down the list of offers, accept certain ones (first team regular offers) and then bulk refuse the rest?

I'm sure when I've tried accepting a select few and then 'reject all offers' it just rejects every bid including what I had previously accepted and vice versa for rejecting a few and 'accept all offers', it just accepts all bids.

I'm sure it worked fine in previous versions unless I'm just being an idiot with FM15 or remembering wrong from before. Just seems that it'd make it easier/make more sense to be able to do it this way rather than individually accepting/rejecting each one!

Im sure you should still be able to "accept bids of a higher or equivalent amount and reject lower bids" but I must confess that I don't remember seeing it, although I havent really looked for it...

• 2 years later...
On 24/11/2014 at 23:39, vitri0l said:

Go to your transfer centre and go down the list and mark the ones you want to reject..go to the bottom and select reject all. I also set my hoyd or director of football to accept bids. then just overide him in this way just to save time

I am not sure you can do this....

How do you mark them, i do not seem to have this option!

Archived