Best way to turn around poor form

I've had 2 saves on the new FM, one as Forest and one as Everton, and on both I have struggled to turn around runs of bad form, going on really great runs of form and then really bad runs.

What's the best way of avoiding (or shortening) these bad runs of form? What work's best in team talks & press conferences to boost morale? I have tried changing formations & team instructions with not a great deal of success, seems to me a lot of it is down to morale. I usually play with an attacking 4231 tactic and then change to a more old fashioned, conservative 442 when in bad runs of form.

There is no best. It's all about the context and the manner in which you lose.

Have a read of this then please give more details or no-one can help you because the question you ask is too vague to give a reply. There are thousands of reasons to why you might lose;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/327822-Asking-For-Help-PLEASE-READ-THIS

The simplest way to break bad form though is slow down, rewatch the game, make notes and see what you can see going wrong.

Playing as Everton, in my 2nd season I was expected to qualify for Europa League after finishing 8th in 1st season...In October I'm 2nd in the league having lost just once, then go on a run of not winning for 9 games, most of the games are fairly even but I typically lose by one or two goals and the players confidence levels are very low...

My system is 4231, control at home (usually) and standard away. TI's - shorter passing, look for overlap, more expressive. Player roles:

GK defend

Wing back (s) Central defender (d) Central defender (d) Complete wing back (a)

Deep lying playmaker (support) CM (d)

Winger (a) Advanced playmaker (a) Inside Forward (s)

Target man (a)

Archived