'FMH2015 myfindings for new engine

After playing fmh2015, i have below findings in new match engine. I hope someone can take a look.

1. Can not see oppositions player roles.

2. Can nor adjust my set piece taker in the match.

3. Opposition will not change mentality, even they changed formation to 424, but the mentality still is defensive.

4. Has less pass in match, Both my team and oppositions. Most of them only have 20~30 pass.

5. More interceptions and less tacklings.

6. In match, Key pass is listed in statistics but not in after match statistics.

7. My players made assistant but not count in key pass often. For example, key(A) is 0(1).

8. Less score in corners than 14.

9. MC, DMC, DR/L rating often lower than 7.

I can attest to most of these observations.

FMH 15 is all about the strikers, and defenders with good aerial ability to score off corners. DMC is dead weight (either that, or the rating is screwed, which tanks his morale constantly), though I've had DR/Ls with good ratings.

If SI can polish these issues a little, the ME will be perfect.

I've noticed some players get very poor ratings (5 or less) even though the statistics at the end of the game look rather good: several key passes, high pass completion rate, high tackles won etc. I'll see if I took a screenshot of an example.

7. My players made assistant but not count in key pass often. For example, key(A) is 0(1).

I noticed this once, but I assumed it was, for example, a shot which was blocked (or hit the post/crossbar) and someone else scored.

This might count as an assist, but it's not a key pass, or even a pass at all.

I've noticed some players get very poor ratings (5 or less) even though the statistics at the end of the game look rather good: several key passes, high pass completion rate, high tackles won etc. I'll see if I took a screenshot of an example.

This could be because they generally played well, but made a mistake that led to a goal.

I can attest to most of these observations.

FMH 15 is all about the strikers, and defenders with good aerial ability to score off corners. DMC is dead weight (either that, or the rating is screwed, which tanks his morale constantly), though I've had DR/Ls with good ratings.

If SI can polish these issues a little, the ME will be perfect.

Let´s not forget all the goodies the new ME does bring to the able. And finally, not an abundance of hat tricks or goals from standard situations in every match like with the old one. Alone these two improvements add much more realism to the show.

• 2 weeks later...

This again happened to me recently, and I had the idea that it could easily be that the player makes a simple pass (one that does not create an opportunity) and then the receivíng player immediately creates space for himself and shoots and scores.

So the pass was an assist, but not a key pass, as the pass itself did not create the goal scoring chance.

What confused me more the other day was a player of mine who scored without taking a shot.

After playing more time, more findings I found.

10. When AI take corner kick, the position of attackers often change and they will pass the ball to verities point. But When gamer's team to take corners, the position of attackers are fixed which depend on the formation you use. For example, in 4-4-2, No.11 will for near post. and the ball will pass to him in 80% (roughly estimated), not for our strength DCs.

11. I never found my INF to cut into middle by dribbling the ball. I can not found difference between INF and WNG for AML/R position. And I can not find difference behaviour between my FBK and WBK. I can not find my DLF move back to support middle field. I have to guess the roles do not work well in new engine for FMH2015.

I am wondering, why there is no SI staff reply to my post?

11. I never found my INF to cut into middle by dribbling the ball. I can not found difference between INF and WNG for AML/R position. And I can not find difference behaviour between my FBK and WBK. I can not find my DLF move back to support middle field. I have to guess the roles do not work well in new engine for FMH2015.
Seems for me as well, there is no different in the behavior of an WNG and INF.

This year, the big project was the Match Engine. I hope next year, the big project is the tactics.

Tactics need a complete overhaul, the depth should be there for the players who want it, and the players who don't want it can simply ignore it.

I know they have added Sweeper Keeper this year, but there are many other roles that need to be added/changed/renamed, because I think many FMH users are confused as to what each role means. I have always been confused by the Trequartista role. Trequartista means "three quarters", which describes the player's position on the pitch, three quarters of the way forward. So why is it only possible to choose this role for a Forward and not for an Attacking Midfielder?

I personally don't like the terms Ball Winning Midfielder or Deep Lying Playmaker. I think I would call these roles "Defensive Midfielder" or "Destroyer" (with athleticism and tacking ability but limited technical/passing ability) and "Holding Midfielder" or "Regista" (a technically adept, offensive player operating from a deep position, such as Pirlo or Modric. This player defends through positioning and anticipation rather than speed, strength and tackling), why isn't there an option for a midfield player to be a "Volante" which is a player who does both Destroyer and Regista roles simultaneously (such as Sergio Busquets)?

But I don't know if the game sees these roles in the same way I do. The short description given within the game is not enough to go on.

Things I've found:

1) Someone plays poorly (say a rating of 4 or 5), you sub them off, but when you look at their last five games, the rating is a 6, not the 4 or 5 when you subbed them off.

2) I play Short passing and Balanced in a 4-2-3-1 system, but the DR and DL in my team keep blasting it 60 yards in front of them (like a very heavy through ball) to the AMR or AML and it goes for a goal kick.

3) Seems like this will never change for me, but I DOMINATE games in possession and chances on goal, opposition has 2 shots, 1 on target and I lose 1-0. So many times I've had to restart the game for this (I don't care if it's cheating!). I don't mind losing if I'm being dominated, but this happens far to often for me.

Let´s not forget all the goodies the new ME does bring to the able. And finally, not an abundance of hat tricks or goals from standard situations in every match like with the old one. Alone these two improvements add much more realism to the show.

I think the problem is not the ME in this matter, but the inflation of high striker stats. If a striker got high stats on Shooting, decisions, movement and dribling/technique he is as effective in front of

goal as Ronaldo or Messi. Lets take Danny Welbeck as an example, he got like 20 on almost all of these stats specially the most important ones, shooting, decisions and movement.

Im sorry Marc, but what in gods name where you smoking when you added in Welbecks stats. Do you really think United would have sold him if he was THAT insanely good striker? With all do

respect, i do not think you or who it is who put his stats like that has been objective enough. Welbeck is good yes, potential yes, but no way he is as good as Ronaldo. He is not even close to be

as good as Ronaldo.

In real life you see Ronaldo score ALLOT of hat tricks, which you also see in game if you possesses the stats he got. The problem is, way to m any players have the same high stats for a striker which results in ALLOT of hat tricks for allot of players in FMH 15. Do we see anyone in real life do what Ronaldo or Messi is doing, NO not at the moment.

Something you should think about Marc..

I can concur with a lot of people's observations here. In particular:

@RSeven

1. Can not see oppositions player roles.

2. Can nor adjust my set piece taker in the match.

3. DMC rating often lower than 7.

@SKaranse

No different in the behavior of an WNG and INF.

@Rustyc53

1) Someone plays poorly (say a rating of 4 or 5), you sub them off, but when you look at their last five games, the rating is a 6, not the 4 or 5 when you subbed them off.

2) I play Short passing and Balanced in a 4-2-3-1 system, but the DR and DL in my team keep blasting it 60 yards in front of them (like a very heavy through ball) to the AMR or AML and it goes for a goal kick.

Archived