injuries!

I don't mind admitting that im wrong, because I jumped on the 'too many injuries' bandwagon. but, in 3 seasons with Dortmund, I have been fairly injury free. I stand corrected.

Kudos for this

The experience so far seems to be that until you get your training, tactics and player instructions worked out, there may be some initial concerns about injuries. You will probably find that once you review a full season, the problem will have settled down.

Btw, here's one for the ones who are certain there's an injury bug. I call it a coincident, but one I don't like.

It could be coincidence, but matches like those would be useful to report so SI can investigate and see if anything did go wrong in that match. Just a PKM of it would be enough.

It could be coincidence, but matches like those would be useful to report so SI can investigate and see if anything did go wrong in that match. Just a PKM of it would be enough.

Sure I could post it, but I don't think it's a bug, since I'm in the middle of preseason and have a high workload to get the players ready for the season. Do you think I should still post it?

Sure I could post it, but I don't think it's a bug, since I'm in the middle of preseason and have a high workload to get the players ready for the season. Do you think I should still post it?

Pre-season with a lack of match fitness and high training intensity may well be the cause here, but it seems high.

I count 4 "red" injuries and another "orange" injury too. Not saying it's a bug necessarily, but it will still be useful to investigate to see if the number of injuries were acceptable, taking what you said into account of course. They did say somewhere that they'd like these reported so they can review it. :)

Pre-season with a lack of match fitness and high training intensity may well be the cause here, but it seems high.

I count 4 "red" injuries and another "orange" injury too. Not saying it's a bug necessarily, but it will still be useful to investigate to see if the number of injuries were acceptable, taking what you said into account of course. They did say somewhere that they'd like these reported so they can review it. :)

Ok then, I'll post it in the bug section for them to review. Anything to help! :)

Archived