FM 2015 Leaderboard Issue

Hi guys, I tried to find an answer to this in another thread but couldn't find it.

I have installed a customised skin onto my FM game because the pitch in the background is horrendous and hurts my eyes.

I have also installed a names fix which has updated the fact the German side doesn't call up real players, and changed the names of teams etc to what they are in real life.

And the third and final change I have made is updating the facepacks and logos of the world teams, some 17,000 of them on my game have been edited.

Now, nothing that I have installed will change the day to day running of the game, such as player changes or contract changes or anything like that, every mod I have installed is purely aesthetic (I suppose the German team calling up real players isn't, but I wouldn't exactly call that a cheat). When I start a new game though these updates are 30 'edits' which I have to select at the start of the game.

Does this mean I will not qualify for the leaderboards? It would be silly if so as none of the edits will change how I play the game or give me any advantages, but I would like to know anyway. Thanks :)

An edited database will disqualify you from the leaderboards. You might get away with just deleting the files. I'm not sure. But far as I know using any sort of edited data files on the creation of the save will have that effect. That doesn't seem to stop people from cheating though.

Archived