One line sales of codes

hi I have searched to buy the game online and have come across a lot of sites selling codes only to put in steam for a lot cheaper than buying the game what I am wondering is are theses legal as I don't want to pay for one put it in steam and it not work or it will work for a while then block me

Dont trust any cd key sites.. Some are legit but many are not

Just buy it from Steam directly or GreenManGaming (they should be cheaper and give you a steam key)

Dont trust any cd key sites.. Some are legit but many are not

Just buy it from Steam directly or GreenManGaming (they should be cheaper and give you a steam key)

Sorry but these sites wouldn't have a business for long if they weren't trustworthy - they'd sink without a trace. I've used CDKeys for years - they're great. GreenManGaming are also very good too. Just search Google for other user reviews... you'll find the reputable ones.

Take a look at these sites:

www.allkeyshop.com is a price comparison web site, do NOT trust all the sites listed there blindly, use it as a reference for prices, to see if you're paying too much for a game, another point to be aware of is that SOME keys are REGION LOCKED or LANGUAGE LOCKED, be mindful and pay close attention, most sites have an explicit warning in either the image, name or the description of the item they're selling.

I use two sites for the most part, full disclosure, the second site is run by a friend of mine, it's a bit pricier, but when I'm in doubt, I use it.

www.go2arena.com

www.gamers-outlet.net

It's COMPLETELY legal, the cd key are 100% authentic, they do not steal them, they simply buy them from the vendor, just like Steam does, or GreenManGaming, except it looks "amateurish", they'd often send you a photograph of a cd key, while legit - it gives off a bad vibe.

Another issue here is the time, it can take anywhere from ten minutes to HOURS to get your cd key (you get it by email), so keep that in mind.. be patient.

Ok thank you all for your advice

I was looking around for tips but I registered purely to reply to you.

If it helps you make your decision at all, I actually purchased my copy from CDKeys.com, I even used the 5% facebook discount code they give so I managed to get it for £19.50 :)

I've used them plenty of times before and I do so for the majority of online games I buy, and although they say it can take up to 24 hours I usually have the key within minutes.

Archived