List of Wonderkids Under £5M

QuinnGaming

A bit of info.

There's 58 players from the UK that have -8 potential and 4 that are -9.

13 players from the UK that are 21 and under who have at least 155 potential.

The ones who have potential of at least 155 are fairly obvious ones such as Sterling, Ox, etc.

I thought i'd put them in spoliers even though I haven't named names because some people won't like knowing the amount there are.

Is there a list of British wonderkids? I want to try an build a team, only signing British players

Its a fun idea, but hope you have alots of funds. Talented, promising youngsters from Scotland don't tend to be too pricey, but English-based players are quite expensive. A solid but not exactly spectacular 19 year old midfielder, who my scouts think will be a good Premiership quality player in the future, and the Championship club ask for 20m. That can be negotiated down, probably to the 10m-14m range. When one can buy a similar player from outside the UK for much less, the idea of focusing on English-based youth becomes less appealing, unfortunately. At least to me.

Its a fun idea, but hope you have alots of funds. Talented, promising youngsters from Scotland don't tend to be too pricey, but English-based players are quite expensive. A solid but not exactly spectacular 19 year old midfielder, who my scouts think will be a good Premiership quality player in the future, and the Championship club ask for 20m. That can be negotiated down, probably to the 10m-14m range. When one can buy a similar player from outside the UK for much less, the idea of focusing on English-based youth becomes less appealing, unfortunately. At least to me.

Dele Alli! Amazing talent for sub 3 million

Archived